Singapore Jobs Junior Fund Accountant Position at PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Junior Fund Accountant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
|Junior Fund Accountant
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why you’ll join a diverse, global community of solvers – an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Financial Services Assurance Practice works with organisations to strengthen trust and transparency by building, maintaining and providing trust over financial reporting in a fast changing, technology-driven world. As Asia’s top financial services practice, our audit approach is at the leading edge of best practice. We draw upon our extensive industry knowledge for our clients including top blue chip companies in the asset management, banking, capital markets, and insurance sectors. We provide our clients with insights, empowered by leading technologies, into marketplace developments and global opportunities.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for providing quality accounting/bookkeeping and fund administration service for closed-ended/evergreen Alternative Investments Funds (Private equity/Venture Capital/Real Estate and Fund-of funds) including family offices (the “Funds”).
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual/ Net Asset Value (the “NAV”) reporting pack which includes:
- Trial balances and general ledgers
- Cash and investment portfolio reconciliation
- Expenses accruals (Fund-related expenses, Fund Administration fees, Management fees, etc)
- Calculation of (i) Performance fees: incentives fees, carried interests, and/or distribution waterfall and (ii) Clawback calculations, etc
- Invoice processing (including handling client’s payments and receipts)
- Dividend and interest accruals
- Partners’ capital statements, management accounts and other deliverables (if required)
- Knowing consolidation, a plus
- Drafting of financial statements and related FRS/IFRS/RAP 7/US GAAP disclosures in accordance with audit standards.
- Facilitate annual audits of the Funds and liaise with the auditors to ensure timely completion of audit.
- Perform follow-up with clients as necessary on accounting records and issues.
- Assist on client service matters, maintaining and building client relationships.
Transfer Agency Services
- Responsible for the maintenance of the shareholder/investor register.
- Prepare capital call/distribution/redemption/conversion/share transfer calculations and process these in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate documentation for capital activities to ensure AML compliance alongside AML analyst.
- Management of commitment agreements and subscription forms including monitoring of commitments, drawdowns, and uncalled commitments.
- Responsible to onboard new clients and set-up new funds and fund structures into the accounting system in accordance to governing documents (i.e., PPM, LPA, etc).
- Assist senior fund accountants to take care of day-to-day operation of the funds and following up with third parties such as investors and fund managers.
- Assist in the organisation of board meetings and shareholder’ meetings.
- Act as a contact person between shareholders, investment managers, stakeholders, and custodian banks for resolution of any fund-related issues that may arise.
Attributes & Skills:
- You hold a Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Accounting or Economics or any relevant qualifications.
- You have 1-2 years of relevant experience in alternative investment fund administration, Big 4 audit firm or domiciliation.
- You have knowledge and understanding of the asset, wealth and management fund industry landscape and operations (including valuation (in private companies, debts, etc), accounting and payment procedures).
- You have knowledge about Singapore fund structures (i.e., Singapore Variable Capital Company (VCC), Singapore Private Limited (Pte. Ltd.), SG limited partnership and unit trusts)
- You have knowledge in accounting for investment products, ideally with fund-of-funds, single-manager funds, venture capital, real estate and private equity funds will be considered an asset.
- Competent accounting knowledge in Singapore FRS/IFRS/ RAP 7 and US GAAP standards.
- Previous experience in compliance and KYC procedures.
- Familiar with Singapore regulatory filing.
- Professional, confident, and highly motivated self-starter, with an ability to handle multiple engagements/projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, positive attitude to learn and strong team player.
- Possess strong values, personal integrity, and emotional intelligence.
- Meticulous and attention to details, possessing an analytical and enquiring mind-set.
- Possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction (when appropriate).
- Advanced level MS excel, proficient with MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge and prior experience on Allvue/Investran/eFront a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English. Additional proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
|7 Straits View, Pricewaterhousecoopers Cm Services Pte. Ltd., Singapore 018936
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 200613195K