East Jobs Kindergarten Teacher (half-day) – 6 Months Contract Position at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of East - Others and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Kindergarten Teacher (half-day) - 6 months contract in our business office, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Education/Training & Education are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 1.500 - SGD 2.300, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
|Kindergarten Teacher (half-day) - 6 Months Contract
|Type of Work
- Plan and deliver school curriculum to help foster holistic learning and development
- Support the development and implementation of new teaching and learning approaches and resources
- Communicate effectively and establish good rapport with children
- Communicate and exchange information effectively with families to meet children’s development needs
- Conduct observations for the children and promote good moral values among children
- Minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Effectively bilingual due to the need to communicate with parents and the community
- A great team player with passion and patience when working with children
Working hours : 8am to 1pm, Monday to Friday
Benefits : AWS, Performance Bonus, Medical Insurance, Training Opportunities, etc.
- Good Working Environment & Opportunities for Learning
- Adopter of Tripartite Standards
- Comprehensive employee benefits package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
Established in 1938, the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA) is a pioneer arts institution in Singapore. The Academy is known for its rigorous and high-quality curriculum, innovative and practitioners-led teaching approach, diverse artistic creations and community outreach.
NAFA has nurtured 13 recipients of the Cultural Medallion – Singapore’s highest accolade bestowed on art practitioners who have significantly impacted arts and culture. Another 14 alumni have been presented the Young Artist Award. Many of the Academy’s alumni have gone on to make their mark in the professional arts scene in Singapore and abroad.
The Academy offers full-time diploma and degree programmes across three schools: the School of Art & Design (fine art, design and media, fashion studies and 3D design), the School of Music and the School of Arts Management, Dance & Theatre. Degree courses are offered in partnership with reputable universities in the United Kingdom.
NAFA’s courses are designed and delivered by art educators and practitioners with internationally recognised qualifications. Working with leading industry practitioners, NAFA’s academic schools regularly review and refine their curricula to reflect the changing needs of the industry.
Since 199, NAFA has received polytechnic-level funding from Singapore’s Ministry of Education. In 2011, NAFA became the first comprehensive arts education institution in Singapore to be awarded the four-year EduTrust certificate from the Committee for Private Education. It received its second four-year certification in 2015.
NAFA is also the first private arts education institution to launch a government-funded degree programme, namely the Bachelor of Music with Honours degree course in partnership with the Royal College of Music (RCM) in London. The course marks the first time that RCM is conferring its degrees outside the United Kingdom.
The learning and research needs of NAFA’s students and faculty are supported by the resources and activities of the Institute of Southeast Asian Arts (ISEAA), the Tanoto Foundation Centre for Southeast Asian Arts and the NAFA Library. Through academic exchanges, seminars and workshops, NAFA maintains a constant dialogue with educators and scholars across the region and beyond.
NAFA’s three purpose-built campus buildings are located in Singapore’s Arts & Heritage District, within walking distance to major performing venues, museums and arts groups. The school’s newest addition, the Tower Block at NAFA Campus 1, is an eight-storey extension above the Bencoolen MRT station with new state-of-the-art classrooms, dance and visual arts studios as well as student interaction and self-study areas.
With a rich heritage, established track record and an unwavering dedication to the highest standards of arts education, NAFA strives to live up to its mission “to inspire learning and growth through the arts”.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 201006523M
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Training and Development, Working Hours contingent on Programme/Office