West Jobs Laboratory Technician Position at INFINEUM SINGAPORE LLP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in West - Others and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Sciences & Science & Technology
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||INFINEUM SINGAPORE LLP|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
A vacancy has arisen for a Laboratory Technician to join the Singapore Manufacturing Technical Team.
The Laboratory Technician performs quality control tests on samples of raw materials, lube additives from plant, and finished products. This person will be responsible to key in and updating test data into the Laboratory information management system and also to carry out another laboratory related task as directed by the Supervisor.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Perform quality control tests on raw materials, intermediates and finished products using state-of-the-art Lab instruments like XRF, GC-FID, ICP, etc
- Prepare and standardize all necessary reagents in accordance with specified methods
- Ensure product identification, results, status, and traceability are maintained within the Lab Information Management System Database (LIMS)
- Maintain and upkeep Laboratory instruments and workstation
- Any other duties & responsibilities which the supervisor may assign from time to time
A successful candidate is likely to have
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering will be an advantage
- Nitec / Higher Nitec in Chemical Process Technology
- Some working experience in a petrochemical plant is an advantage
- Meticulous and detailed
- Basic Computer literacy
- Embraces change and keen to learn
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Infineum International Ltd. is a world leader in the formulation, manufacturing and marketing of petroleum additives for lubricants and fuels. Established in January 199, Infineum is a joint venture of two of the most venerable names in lubricants and fuels, ExxonMobil and Shell. We number among our customers many of the world’s most recognised consumer brands
We are Expanding!
Infineum, a joint venture of two top Fortune Global 500 companies, is one of the market leaders in the development, manufacture and sales of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants.
We are undergoing a period of growth and positive change – the construction of a brand new components manufacturing facility on Jurong Island will boost our current manufacturing capacity. That’s why we are inviting you to join our family of dedicated colleagues during this period of rapid growth!
Safety – it’s a mindset not a priority. We have been awarded consecutively, the annual Ministry of Manpower Workplace, Safety and Health Excellence Award, since 1996.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: T20LL0001J
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Jurong Island