Singapore Jobs Laboratory Technologist (facility / Equipment Engineer) Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Laboratory Technologist (Facility / Equipment Engineer) with full time working hours for our company office, National University of Singapore, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sciences & Biomedical and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, National University of Singapore, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Laboratory Technologist (Facility / Equipment Engineer).
|National University of Singapore
|Laboratory Technologist (facility / Equipment Engineer)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The candidate will have a leading technical role in managing the lab operations in the related research projects, focusing on aspects including:
• Work for setting up a new clean room facility that includes equipment procurement, utilities setup, facilities hook-up, installation and commissioning, equipment acceptance, and operation.
• Assist the cluster lead PI in daily operation with the implementation of SHINE lab policies and procedures.
• Liaise with equipment vendors and maintenance contractors to achieve equipment maintenance KPIs with cost-effective and reliable maintenance, reduce tool downtime, and increase equipment throughput.
• Lead troubleshooting of equipment issues and work closely with research staffs and equipment vendors to resolve equipment related issues.
• Provide planned preventative maintenance program and record keeping, and also train research students/staff when necessary.
• Facilities /equipment engineer are often the first line of contact for facilities and equipment issues, so you must be passionate about solving practical problems.
• He or she will report directly to cluster lead PI.
• Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner. Understand and follow all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements.
• Minimum bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline (equivalent qualification or substantial experience in semiconductor technology).
• Relevant experience of the operation and technical support required for modern semiconductor fabrication equipment, and its maintenance.
• Experience of health and safety regulations, familiarity with procedures relating to safe handling of gases and chemicals and its applicability to the cleanroom environment.
• Self-motivated, well-organized, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to deliver training and follow up support to users.
• Commitment to a high quality of work and record keeping.
• Good team player, and leadership skill.
• Open to Fixed Term Contract.
|21 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119077
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore