Singapore Jobs Laboratory Technologist, Faculty Of Dentistry Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Laboratory Technologist, Faculty of Dentistry in our business office, National University of Singapore.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sciences & Science & Technology are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Laboratory Technologist, Faculty Of Dentistry
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Fabricate high quality fixed and/or removable dental prostheses and appliances according to clinical’s prescription
- Familiar with both conventional and digital laboratory workflows including digital workflows leveraging the use of CAD CAM in the fabrication of prostheses/appliances
- Support dental undergraduate training and supervision in the laboratory
- Conduct laboratory training for postgraduates and provide them with necessary laboratory support
- Carry out necessary laboratory documentations for workflows and accountability
- Maintain laboratory supplies inventories and equipment maintenance records
- Support laboratory safety including updating of SOPs and risk assessments for laboratory procedures as well as operation of equipment and documentation of completion of safety training
- Review, evaluate, and re-design work processes and implement appropriate changes for improvements
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and developments in dental laboratory technology to ensure that laboratory practice remains current
- Support postgraduate/continuing education programmes when assigned/scheduled
- Minimum Diploma in Dental Laboratory Technology or equivalent
- Prospective candidates without the relevant qualification and willing to be trained may also apply
- Prior experience in working in dental laboratories will be an advantage
- Effective verbal communication and inter-personal skills
- Organised and meticulous
- Team player
- Familiar with common MS programmes including but not limited to MS Word, MS Excel
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Laboratory Technologist, Faculty Of Dentistry position job vacancies