Singapore Jobs Lead Backend Engineer, Risk Systems #immediate Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Lead Backend Engineer, Risk Systems #immediate|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. Why Join Us At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok. The Business Risk Integrated Control (BRIC) team of TikTok, is missioned to: –
Protect TikTok users, including and beyond content consumers, creators, advertisers. – Secure platform health and authenticity of community experience . – Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to improve TikTok infrastructures, services, tools and algorithms, towards a higher standard of privacy and security. The BRIC team works to measure and minimize the damage implied by inauthentic behaviors on TikTok and its extended platforms, covering multiple classical and novel integrity/security areas such as fake accounts, fake traffic, spam, scraping, cyberbullying, live room risks, incentive fraud, monetization abuse, etc. In this team, you will have a unique opportunity to:
- Have first-hand experience contributing to TikTok’s key security initiatives. Build scalable, resilient, intelligent integrity solutions that are also privacy-safe and user-friendly.
- Solve product and technical challenges that are often first-seen and highly adversarial. Both quick short term tactics and long term strategical moves are expected at various paces.
- Be part of a diverse and enthusiastic global workforce, grow with and learn from security and integrity experts across Asia, Europe, North America, etc.
- Build infrastructures to enable construction, deployment, and serving at scale, of risk defense algorithms and machine learning models. Unblock and improve capacities of risk prevention, perception and remediation across various ByteDance businesses.
- Build tools and automated procedures to support risk analytics and defense enforcement.
- Keep risk control solutions state-of-art in front of data security, modularisation, privacy and compliance.
- Own end-to-end risk service/platform/tooling SLA. Identify, advocate for and realize infrastructural opportunities ahead of business development. Drive and improve org-wide engineering excellence via enforcing best practices in risk systems.
- Bachelor or degrees above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, High Performance Computing or other relevant majors.
- Solid engineering skills and ability to build large scale systems. Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Golang, Java, C++, Rust.
- 4+ years of strong industry experience in building distributed backend systems at scale. Successful tracking records in solving infrastructure pain points (e.g. complex I/O requirements). Strong coding (backend, infra, algo) system design ability.
- Solid experience in being tech leads or Eng. managers. Possess at least one advantage among risk control, social platform data science, scaled computing. Tracking records of making successful mid/long term technical strategic bets.
- Bonus given to familiarity with machine learning infrastructure or Big Data technologies.
- Strong ownership, proactive and skillful communication, ability to handle high complexity, urgency, cross-functional alignment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At
TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)