Singapore Jobs Lead Data Scientist, Risk Data Mining, Bric – Singapore Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we TikTok are looking for candidates for the position of lead data scientist, risk data mining, bric - singapore with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Lead Data Scientist, Risk Data Mining, Bric - Singapore|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The Business Risk Integrated Control (BRIC) team is missioned to:
- Protect ByteDance users, including and beyond content consumers, creators, advertisers;
- Secure platform health and community experience authenticity;
- Build infrastructures, platforms and technologies, as well as to collaborate with many cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
The BRIC team works to minimize the damage of inauthentic behaviors on ByteDance platforms (e.g. TikTok, CapCut, Resso, Lark), covering multiple classical and novel community and business risk areas such as account integrity, engagement authenticity, anti spam, API abuse, growth fraud, live streaming security and financial safety (ads or e-commerce), etc.
In this team you’ll have a unique opportunity to have first-hand exposure to the strategy of the company in key security initiatives, especially in building scalable and robust, intelligent and privacy-safe, secure and product-friendly systems and solutions. Our challenges are not some regular day-to-day technical puzzles — You’ll be part of a team that’s developing novel solutions to first-seen challenges of a non-stop evolvement of a phenomenal product eco-system. The work needs to be fast, transferrable, while still down to the ground to making quick and solid differences.
- Enable and contribute to establishing fast and continuous threat response, in partnership with risk data mining engineers and product partners, by building advanced analytical tools and derive data insights.
- Analyze security and product data to uncover latest attacker techniques and abuse vectors. Generalize them into data mining opportunities in product features; modeling signals, labels and algorithms; measurement and process effectiveness.
- Enable and contribute to establishing robust, powerful and privacy-aware automated defense, in partnership with risk data mining engineers, by leveraging risk systems, machine learning tools and business resources to build and improve risk control rules, models and products.
- Abstract and build risk measurements that best connect risk research, risk operation, risk defense and business/community health with data stories, drive strategic and tactical risk control roadmaps with such metrics collaboratively with product/business/engineering stakeholders.
- Uphold adversarial threat response in a specific business area (e.g. TikTok, growth, live streaming, ads, e-commerce, Lark) to be consistently prompt, rigorous and clean. Define and uphold data science practice excellence and metric-driven decision making process. Bridge technical and communication gaps between engineering, product and business teams.
- Bachelor, master or PhD degree in an advanced field of technology or management or other equivalent majors. E.g. Computer science, statistics, internet security, finance.
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical analysis tools such as SQL, R and Python.
- 4+ years of strong industry experience in predictive analytics and/or statistical modelling. Successful tracking records in solving large scale data mining problems such as relevance, recommendation, anti-fraud and relevant financial problems.
- Strong technical leadership combined with hands-on data mining and machine learning application experience, and passion to work with ByteDance’s data scale and business complexity. Be able to identify, plan and lead to execute both quick win tactics and long term strategies against abusers on our platforms.
- Strong ownership, communication and collaboration skills to end-to-end own one or more critical platform/community security business fronts that are highly adversarial, ever expanding, and by nature widely cross functional.
- Experience in risk analytics in multiple areas: account takeover, fraud, spam, abuse and etc. OR strong experience in data/statistical analysis on general internet or financial business. OR deep understanding about modern Machine Learning theory, applications, industry best practice.
- Consistency at exercising data science best practice in modern internet industry or academic world. Persistence in reasoning with data, interpreting data objectively, and making data-driven decisions.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years relevant work experience from a large-scale internet business
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Lead Data Scientist, Risk Data Mining, Bric - Singapore position job vacancies