Singapore Jobs Lead Engineer/engineer, Cybersecurity System Management & Deployment, Ops System Position at Home Team Science and Technology Agency (HTX)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Home Team Science and Technology Agency (HTX)
|Lead Engineer/engineer, Cybersecurity System Management & Deployment, Ops System
|Type of Work
What the role is
The job holder will be a key member of the MHA Security Ops Centre’s Systems Management unit involved in the management, deployment and maintenance of MHA Security Operations Centre systems and existing infrastructure.
What you will be working on
• Work with various party (Home Team technical lead or vendor team) to ensure that the maintenance and implementation of any systems or infrastructure are align and comply with MHA Governance, policies and standards.
• To lead, to drive and to de-conflict differing stakeholder needs, to assess the vendor’s cost and technical solution and to manage the maintenance of Systems & infrastructure contract.
• Establish a system maintenance programme for MHA SOC systems.
• Work with Project Management, relevant Domain Expert and Users teams to strengthen end-to-end life cycle management concepts/plans, maintain MHA Systems for regression test for patches, contract management, forward field deployment, and technology refresh or replacement for MHA Systems;
• Engage Project Management and Domain Expert teams to resolve major bugs, defects and to implement enhancements in MHA Systems;
• Project manage the Facility Management team and maintenance vendors to support the maintenance programme e.g. the day-to-day running of the systems in SOC operation. This include ensuring the availability of Systems Infrastructure comprising servers, storage, logs collectors at all remote sites, network connectivity, system backup, daily update of security signature, system patch, users account management, port scanning against current systems.
• Oversee day to day MHA Systems issues; To ensure minimum system downtime and keep within the contracted system availability figures, to manage preventive and corrective maintenance activities, forward deployment of MHA Systems in accordance to Service Level Agreements, timely security patching and renewal of maintenance contracts of MHA Systems;
• Liaise with the HTDs’ Infrastructure support officers to plan and execute activities during Operation & Support period.
• Monitor the performance of the all System infrastructure solution to ensure that it continues to meet MHA SOC needs throughout the system life-cycle.
What we are looking for
• Good planning, communications (both oral and written), presentation, reasoning ability, negotiation as well as project, vendor and contract management skills;
• Good analytical, competent, self-motivated, pro-active, dedicated and responsible as well as having the ability to work independently
• Good team spirit and customer orientation;
• Committed to remain contactable at all times for all O&S matters
• A good grasp of IT industry best practices and processes and keeps abreast of advances in Technology and best practices.
• Strong technical skills in several technical areas and experience in programme, project, contract and vendor management.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Must have Project management and change management skills.
• PMP or CITPM certified is an advantage.
• Experience in maintaining SIEMS, SOC support and network infrastructure security, vulnerabilities management and/or related tools.
• Government Home Team Ops knowledge and good understanding of their systems & networks are preferred.
• Excellent planning and analytical skills;
• Be able to appreciate issues from a systems perspective;
• Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels;
• Strong and effective communication skills.
All new hires are appointed on a two-year contract in the first instance and will be assessed and considered for permanent tenure over time, based on performance.
As part of the shortlisting process for this role, you may be required to complete a medical declaration and/or undergo further assessment.
All applicants will be updated on the status of their applications within 4 weeks upon closing of the advertisement. #LI-FL1
|1 Stars Ave, #12-01 HTX (Home Team Science & Technology Agency), Singapore 138507
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.