Singapore Jobs Lead Tech Community Manager, – Tech Academy #immediate* #urgenthire Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Lead Tech Community Manager, - Tech Academy #Immediate* #UrgentHire in our company, TikTok. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Training & Dev. and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Lead Tech Community Manager, - Tech Academy #immediate* #urgenthire|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the team：
Tech Academy team serves all internal technical engineers at TikTok, as well as external software developers across the entire tech industry. Our mission is to help software engineers to discover and develop their potential, by providing high-value technical knowledge contents, professional talent-training programs, and various technology related activities.
This is a challenging role with massive opportunity to bring your career to the next level. As part of the team, you will be responsible for building developer relations, creating and managing technology contents, planning technical training activities, and promoting engineer/geek culture within the community.
At here, you will take part in building of TikTok’s technical skill development system. You will contribute to efforts such as producing technical courses, contents and activities that are tailored to the needs of the engineers, while taking factors such as data indicators, technical system, and team culture into account.
- Operating Chinese and English communities of Tech Academy that serves engineers outside of China, by establishing operation mechanisms, improving product functions, planning contents and events;
- Creating a good amount of high quality technical knowledge content, organising user activity in both communities, and to establishing a benign ecology in which engineers are willing to produce and consume contents;
- Organise and implement technical exchange activities in order to promote knowledge sharing environment and engineer culture in the company;
- Leading a team to plan and build learning & training systems for R&D engineers in respective tech teams, according to their need for skill development. Formulate training development plans and programs, produce courses and implement training and other operations to help the R&D engineers in TikTok achieve continuous learning and growth;
- Helping technical teams at TikTok to create a strong branding in the industry. Exploring ways to systematically transform internal knowledge, technologies, product, and highly efficient practices into an influential brand of TikTok’s.
- Establishing data-driven systems to monitor/analyse goals and objectives.
- Bachelor degree or above, with 5+ years of experience in the Internet industry;
- Familiar with tech communities, open source communities, or other vertical communities. Has relevant work experience in technical domain. Internet industry background is preferred;
- Able to apply matured methodologies for community operation; strong data analysis capabilities; good at digging out problems from data and promoting functional optimization;
- Being careful, responsible, and empathetic. Has excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and teamwork spirit;
- Proactively taking ownership, with strong project and resource management skills;
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin, as there is need of working with Chinese native speakers and English-speaking stakeholders.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Lead Tech Community Manager, - Tech Academy #immediate* #urgenthire position job vacancies