Central Region Jobs Learning & Development Executive Position at DON DON DONKI
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company DON DON DONKI is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev., as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of learning & development executive and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.800 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||DON DON DONKI|
|Position||Learning & Development Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.800|
Support the Learning & Development Manager in developing, delivering, and evaluating training & development programs for the retail, supermarket and F&B-specific learning and development needs.
- Assist in developing and implementing the organization’s retail, supermarket, and F&B-specific learning and development strategy to support the achievement of business goals and objectives.
- Assist in designing and delivering a range of retail, supermarket, and F&B-specific training programs, including customer service, food safety, product knowledge, visual merchandising, sales techniques, and leadership development for business operations to be successful.
- Keep track of requirements of organization to fulfill sector-specific PWM training requirements.
- Conduct internal trainings and orientations for new employees.
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and action plans and make recommendations for improvements.
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development Manager and external vendors to deliver training and development programs.
- Assist in setting up a systematic recording and follow up on all training programs.
- Collaborate with Learning & Development Manager to develop Managers and their team members through career pathing.
- Develop and manage relationships with external vendors to deliver training and development programs.
- Select and implement delivery tools for learning and development programs, such as Learning Management Systems (LMS), e-learning modules, or virtual training platforms.
- Assist in developing and designing online courses, webinars, and digital training materials for retail, supermarket, and F&B employees, including managers and in-store trainers.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in delivery tools and incorporate them into the organization’s learning and development strategy.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in learning and development, with demonstrated experience in designing and delivering training programs for the retail, supermarket, and F&B industries in Singapore.
- ACTA / ACLP Certification is a plus.
- Experience conducting internal trainings and orientations for new employees in retail, supermarket, and F&B positions.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems.
- Articulate and good communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Fluent speaking in English and Mandarin as the role requires communication with staff who are proficient either in English or Mandarin only.
- Ability to work collaboratively with retail, supermarket, and F&B leaders, employees and vendors.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
|Address||181 Orchard Road Orchard Central, #B2 01-10/30/43 & #B1 15-29/K7, 181 Orchard Rd, K8 DON DON DONKI Orchard Central, Singapura 238896|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Don Quijote, a Japanese discount retail chain famously known as “Donki”, is expanding to Southeast Asia as Don Don Donki.
The Pan Pacific International Holdings (former Don Quijote Holdings, hereinafter referred to as PPIH) Group's overseas holding company, Pan Pacific Retail Management (Singapore) Co., Ltd. (Head Office: Republic of Singapore, Representative: Takao Yasuda), will develop the Don Don Donki stores for Southeast Asia.
Don Don Donki is a new Don Quijote concept store for Southeast Asia selling products only made in Japan or of Japanese concept. The first store in Singapore was launched on December 2017 in Orchard Central and with the high quality of goods at affordable hard-to-beat prices, more stores the brand is steadily growing. The first store in Bangkok, Thailand was launched on February 2019 while the first store in Hong Kong opened its doors on July 2019. More regions are expected to follow.
Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1998, PPIH has grown into a general retailing group with more than 350 stores, the cumulative number of customers reaching 300 million a year and annual consolidated sales topping 800 billion yen in Japan. Its revenue and operating profit have increased for 27 consecutive years.
Outside Japan, PPIH has been operating three Don Quijote USA stores in Hawaii since 2006. In July 2013, Pan Pacific Retail Management was established in Singapore as the headquarters of the PPIH Group’s overseas operations. In September of the same year, Marukai Corporation, which operates nine stores in California and two stores in Hawaii, came under the umbrella of the Group.
At home and abroad, the PPIH has not only provided customers with what they needed when they needed it but also built a business model to help them enjoy shopping. It has also designed a variety of store formats best suiting the locations and trade areas where the stores are located -- regardless of their size and structure.
More about the PPIH Group: https://ppi-hd.co.jp/en/
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 201318665C
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 5-days work, Staff Discounts, Smart Casual