Singapore Jobs Lecturer / Centre For Foundation Studies – School Of Humanities & Social Sciences Position at Singapore Public Service
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Singapore Public Service|
|Position||Lecturer / Centre For Foundation Studies - School Of Humanities & Social Sciences|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
[What the role is]
The primary role is to design, develop, conduct, facilitate and review language and communications programmes for targeted groups, and includes face-to-face and online instruction and interaction. Involvement in student development, event management and other training/publicity/administrative work, where applicable, is expected.
[What you will be working on]
· To develop and conduct language and communication lessons for PET & CET learners
· To develop and conduct NE and life skill lessons for full time students including PFP
· To design and conduct learning needs analysis so as to develop online learning packages, language proficiency tests and appropriate self-directed learning packages
· To conduct research study on current educational trend
· To provide pastoral care and to facilitate Personal Development & Effectiveness modules
· To be involved in student development work to enhance students’ learning through field trips and programs both locally and overseas
· To support the Centre in, orientation, outreach, and other centre/school/polytechnic level committee work.
[What we are looking for]
· A tertiary education in related fields e.g. English Language, Literature, Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, Mass Communication, Technical Writing, Education, Art & Social Sciences etc. or professional certification & experience in the following area(s):
CELTA, advanced certification in career development facilitation
Curriculum design, development and assessment
Designing, delivering and evaluating online courses
· At least three years of teaching experience
· Experience in analysing student’s performance to understand student’s learning needs
· Ability to facilitate discussions, mediate different opinions and evaluate reasoning
· Familiarity & currency with MOE’s Full-Subject Based Banding framework
· Familiarity with G1, G2 and G3 subject requirements
· Teaching experience with Normal Academic (NA) students
· Teaching experience at upper secondary levels
· Experience in providing Education & Career Guidance (ECG) to secondary students
· Experience in conducting NE/life skill related subjects and/or activities
Experience in Using AI in scaffolding students learning and enhancing students’ learning outcome
|Address||100 High St, #07-01 Public Service Division, The Treasury, Singapore 179434|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.