Serangoon Jobs Legal Administrator (3 Months Contract) Position at Tech Data Distribution (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Serangoon and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Legal Administrator (3 months contract) in our business office, Tech Data Distribution (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.200, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Tech Data Distribution (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Legal Administrator (3 Months Contract)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.200|
- Support to regional lawyers and paralegals. Monitors and ensure corporate compliance.
- Maintains corporate records and minutes for the corporation and its subsidiaries.
- Coordinates the execution, notarization and legalization of various legal documents.
- Manages incoming requests and the approval process for international subsidiary documentation.
- Organizes and assists with the preparation of board and committee meetings and materials.
- Manages annual meeting preparation and documentation.
- Drafts intercompany form agreements and maintains databases.
- Assists in the drafting of transactional and other legal documents involving the corporation and its subsidiaries.
- Maintains corporate forms.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management. Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence.
- Able to provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant legal experience preferred.
- Experience in corporate/commercial law preferred.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
|Address||2 Serangoon North Ave 5, #05-03 Tech Data Distribution (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Singapore 554911|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tech Data connects the world with the power of technology. Our end-to-end portfolio of products, services and solutions, highly specialized skills, and expertise in next-generation technologies enable channel partners to bring to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance. Tech Data is ranked No. 90 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 11 straight years. To find out more, visit ww.techdata.com or follow us on Twitter, and Facebook.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: 198302859Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)