Central Region Jobs Legal Counsel Position at AMPLIFY HEALTH ASIA PTE. LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, AMPLIFY HEALTH ASIA PTE. LIMITED are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as legal counsel with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|AMPLIFY HEALTH ASIA PTE. LIMITED
|Type of Work
Instructions for interested applicants
Please apply for this position via the following link **
Where you would add value
We are looking for an experienced lawyer to join as general counsel of Amplify Health Asia and handle a broad range of legal, regulatory and corporate matters, primarily providing support and advice to Amplify Health] and its provision of services to various AIA business units and third-party clients. This will entail being responsible for all legal, regulatory and governance arrangements for a number of legal entities across the Asia-Pacific region, including one joint venture entity, which will have a particular need for ongoing board meeting and broader corporate governance support from the counsel.
The venture, while part of the broader AIA group of companies, is a new line of business for AIA Group and is expected to operate more as a start-up and a stand-alone business enterprise, rather than slotting in as another operating affiliate of AIA Group and the general counsel will be expected to operate in a fast-paced environment with extensive autonomy while also being called upon to regularly deal with a variety of queries across a wide range of areas and issues. The individual is expected to work and collaborate with stakeholders across the wider AIA Group that is geographically dispersed and must bring experience in being a good communicator whilst working within remote teams.
As the Amplify Group is a health technology and wellness business, the individual having had experience in managing technology related matters including intellectual property issues across the region is highly desirous.
The individual will need to operate in a fast-paced environment and work very closely with the CEO and other members of the EXCO in advising them on a variety of legal, contractual, regulatory and governance matters and providing practical solutions for these issues. Having the experience and assurance to manage this extensive range of stakeholders and to regularly make judgement calls on issues will be a critical element of this role and the appropriate candidate for the role.
The individual will also have to manage a team of legal counsels and be able to support, guide and provide career growth opportunities to these counsels within the business.
Previous experience in a corporate counsel or general counsel role is also highly desirable.
How you would make a difference
- Undertake the contracting support for Amplify Health Asia and other members of the Amplify Group of companies as appropriate, principally consisting of negotiating and amending service agreements with AIA BU’s and/or third party clients.
- Providing and maintaining various Amplify Group intra-group arrangements involving a variety of service agreements, licenses and other contractual arrangements involving members of the Amplify Group
- Providing governance support across specific corporate entities within Amplify Group, in particular the joint venture company, which will require extensive governance support and coordination in the operation of its board, board meetings, EXCO meetings, terms of reference, delegations of authorities, terms of the joint venture shareholders agreement, escalation protocols stipulated under the shareholder’s agreement etc.
- Supporting the Amplify Group in identifying, assessing and executing acquisitions, partnerships, licensing arrangements and other contractual arrangements
- Providing legal advice across a number of areas as part of a general counsel level role in supporting the Amplify Group.
- Providing ongoing support, advice and guidance to the Amplify Health Asia CEO and other members of EXCO across a range of matters related to the business.
- People management responsibilities.
- Manage the quality of work and budget spend with external law firms
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by supervisor to meet operational and/or other requirements; understands that the role will evolve over time.
Note: Specific allocations of time will vary and shift across the areas of responsibilities depending on the activities being undertaken and business requirements at the time.
What you need to be successful
- Qualified lawyer with at least 10 years’ PQE
- Qualified to practice in Singapore or Hong Kong preferred
- Strong experience negotiating and drafting general commercial contracts.
- Previous experience in a Corporate practice group is highly desirable.
- Law firm experience and in-house experience is a plus
- Proven problem solver and lateral thinker
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Operates well with limited supervision and with the ability to deliver quality work independently and in collaboration with other team members
- Strong judgment and attention to detail, highly organised
- Open to learning new skills and information
- Fluent written and spoken English
|21 Collyer Quay, #8/F Amplify Health, Singapore 049320
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.