Singapore Jobs Legal Counsel (m&a) Position at SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Legal Counsel (M&A). For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Legal Counsel (m&a)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Be a Part of Something BIG!
Looking for an exciting legal role that will challenge your creativity and strategic thinking? Look no further than Singtel’s Legal Counsel position! As a key partner to Singtel’s business units, you will have the opportunity to advance and protect the organization’s interests through your innovative problem-solving skills and legal expertise.
Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel, you will work closely with internal stakeholders to develop and execute creative strategies and solutions to legal and commercial issues relating to Merger and Acquisition (M&A) matters. Your role will also involve supporting the organization’s growth and management by implementing policies, procedures, and best practices in compliance with internal practices. If you are a proactive and dynamic legal professional looking for a career-defining opportunity, this is the role for you!
Make an Impact by
- Providing legal support for M&A activities of the Singtel Group, including reviewing, drafting, and negotiating M&A documentation such as sale and purchase agreements, investment agreements, joint venture agreements, and shareholder agreements
- Providing legal support for Treasury matters, including bilateral/syndicated loans, bonds/notes/MTN documentation, and other financing-related matters
- Offering legal support for Regional Associates and other Singtel investments
- Collaborating with other stakeholders within Singtel to ensure adherence to internal policy and corporate governance.
- Providing legal support for special projects to ensure Singtel Group’s interests are protected and advanced in various transactions
Skills for Success
- Obtained Law Degree from recognized university and preferably be admitted to the Singapore bar
- An Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore with at least 4 years’ post-qualifying experience in a law firm or in-house, with M&A expertise
- Familiarity with SGX Listing Manual
- Strong communication and interpersonal skillsets o work closely with various stakeholders within the organization
- Creativity and solution-orientation to provide proactive legal guidance and practical solutions while mitigating risks
- Keen commercial/business acumen to understand and meet the needs of internal clients
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
|1 Serangoon North Ave 5, Singtel Mobile Office, Singapore 554915
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 201012456C