East Jobs Legal Counsel, Regional – Logistics Mnc- East Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Legal Counsel, Regional - Logistics MNC- East in our company, RecruitPedia Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in East and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 12.000 - SGD 16.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
|Legal Counsel, Regional - Logistics Mnc- East
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our client is a Global MNC, one of the leading players in the Logistics sector. They are located in the East– easily accessible.
The General Counsel’s responsibility is:
- Regional oversight for the Asia Pacific and Indian Subcontinent regions
- Supervision of team members across various locations in the region
- Collaboration with commercial management teams in different operational divisions, serving as a strategic partner
- Leadership in project management within the Group Legal department
- Support for contractual matters
- Ensuring corporate compliance
- Conducting training for commercial teams
- Management of litigation matters within the region
- Evaluate and enhance team members’ performance
- Foster the professional growth of team members
- Maintain close connections with commercial and operational stakeholders to address critical areas and tasks
- Ensure team members excel in contract review related to transportation, logistics, commercial agreements, corporate matters, leases, and employment contracts
- Plan and execute global, regional, or local projects, including cross-divisional initiatives coordinated by the Group Legal department
- Promote and enforce corporate compliance within the region
- Assist in drafting, maintaining, and implementing corporate policies for the Group Legal department
- Ensure adherence to corporate policies
- Oversee litigation management within the region
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Over 8 years of experience as an in-house counsel or lawyer
- Essential experience in the transport and logistics industry
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EA License No: 19C9682
EA Personnel No: R22106363 (Lum Pei Yee)
|60 Paya Lebar Rd, Recruitpedia, Singapore 409051
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees