Singapore Jobs Legal Research Assistant Intern Position at DYNAMIC TECHNOLOGY LAB PRIVATE LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, DYNAMIC TECHNOLOGY LAB PRIVATE LIMITED is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Legal Research Assistant Intern and able to work under working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|DYNAMIC TECHNOLOGY LAB PRIVATE LIMITED
|Legal Research Assistant Intern
|Type of Work
Dynamic Technology Lab
Legal Research Assistant Intern
14 Mar 2023
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Flexible Start – Flexible End
Allowance / Remuneration
$1,500 – 2,500 monthly
Dynamic Technology Lab Pte Ltd (“DTL”) is a quantitative hedge fund established in Singapore and engages in global securities trading with multiple asset classes. As a tech-focused Licensed Fund Management Company under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, DTL is dedicated to producing strong consistent returns for its investors by relying on mathematical and statistical models to drive its investment process.
The Legal Research Assistant intern supports data seeking, building of framework and analysis. Under the guidance of senior researchers, you will apply legal knowledge and understanding into investment research and pick up legal insights.
- Year 2 or 3 student pursuing law
- Possess independent research capabilities
- Familiar with the US legal system, commercial litigation and have basic knowledge on legal settings for listed companies
- Has a strong passion/interest in the US financial markets
- Diligent and eager to learn
- Full-time Intern: Monday – Friday for 3 months
- Part-time Intern: at least 3 days per week for 3 months
Please apply for this position by sending your resume to **@dytechlab.com with email subject “Application for Legal Research Assistant Intern”
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Apply for this position
|2 Alexandra Rd #04-01B Delta House, Dynamic Technology Lab Private Limited, Singapore 159919
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Dynamic Technology Lab Pte Ltd (“DTL”) is a quantitative fund management company established in Singapore and engages in global equity trading. As a Licensed Fund Management Company under Monetary Authority of Singapore, DTL has embraced an active expansion of AUM and provided a steady track record of returns for investors along the years.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 201108865E
- Benefits & Others: Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Food & Drinks; Events/ Activities; Mini-Theatre; Health Insurance