Singapore Jobs Livestream Product Mgr. – Platform | #urgent #worknow #urgenthire #urgenthire#jobsthatmatter Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Livestream Product Mgr. - Platform | #Urgent #WorkNow #UrgentHire #UrgentHire#JobsThatMatter. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at TikTok and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Livestream Product Mgr. - Platform | #urgent #worknow #urgenthire #urgenthire#jobsthatmatter|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a product manager on our Livestream platform team, you will work with the R&D, Data, Regional Operations and parallel products teams to build a business intelligence focused platform product for the international livestream business. Specifically, you will be building a flexible platform tool for the livestream feature to improve the efficiency of strategy, case analysis and manual operation.
- Define the product roadmap, set business metrics, and drive cross-functional efforts to achieve success.
- Participate deeply in the business, including collecting the requests of stakeholders such as operations, product, algorithm, and engineers to sort out business processes, form product plans, and coordinate resources to promote the implementation.
- Improve the rationality of the platform system architecture and provide timely and efficient tool support for the livestream safety business through forward-looking modular and configurable design.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders across different time zones and cultures, utilising data driven strategies to influence product decisions.
- At least 4 years in product management.
- Ability to design product solutions based on evidence; proven track record of pushing ambitious products, and/or organizational or process changes.
- In-depth research on mainstream livestreaming and content products at home and abroad, and in-depth understanding and thinking about social community products is preferred;
- Possess excellent product thinking and solution capabilities, clear logic and strong data analysis capabilities;
- Have ownership and be responsible for the results; have good cross-cultural understanding, strong communication skills, teamwork spirit.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Livestream Product Mgr. - Platform | #urgent #worknow #urgenthire #urgenthire#jobsthatmatter position job vacancies