Singapore Jobs Livestream Product Operations Manager – Compliance Platform Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, TikTok is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Livestream Product Operations Manager - Compliance Platform and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Livestream Product Operations Manager - Compliance Platform
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team
Livestream Team is committed to creating real-time interactive scenes, As a new form of content, livestream creates value for all parties in the ecology. Livestream provides users with a unique consumption experience and further generalizes content. It is also a new way of employment to provide more direct fan interaction and deepen relationships to authors; It provides healthy and objective revenue to the platform and promotes content exclusivity. It also serves as a “new infrastructure” for the expansion of ecological boundaries.
The team is looking for an experienced Product Operations who will be responsible for providing operational support throughout the product development lifecycle and ensuring the success across key products and business initiatives.
- Responsible for case investigation for any money and compliance related risks to protect the integrity of the platform.
- Responsible for product operations across a variety of money and compliance platform products.
- Project management across an extensive set of cross-functional partners including but not limited to product, data science, business integrity, legal and compliance, regional teams, and other key stakeholders.
- Incubate and operationalize new products by executing pilot campaigns as products are in early stages, designing SOPs, conducting retrospectives, and sharing learnings and insights to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with local operations departments in key countries to promote the implementation and landing of growth strategies, collect feedback and first-line market insights, and find opportunities to help business expansion.
- 5+ years of experience at payment institutions/money service businesses, banks, fin-tech companies, financial regulatory agencies, or professional services firms serving financial institution clients.
- In-depth understanding of, and experience in operation and investigation related to Anti-Money Laundering, fraud, abuse, or cybercrime.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in business analysis of processes, software or systems. Prior law enforcement and/or prosecution is a plus.
- Self-starter with strong project management skills, ability to grasp the core context, identify key risks, and cooperate with all parties to achieve goals.
- Strong data analysis and strategic thinking, result-driven, and ability to identity key breakthrough points.
- Strong enthusiasm and interest in short-form videos and creator economy, and strong empathy for users.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Livestream Product Operations Manager - Compliance Platform position job vacancies