Singapore Jobs Livestream Sr. Product Manager-fund Safety #urgenthire #immediate#urgent Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Livestream Sr. Product Manager-Fund Safety #UrgentHire #Immediate#Urgent. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TikTok, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Livestream Sr. Product Manager-fund Safety #urgenthire #immediate#urgent|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Work closely with cross-functional teams especially the risk control team to build fund safety architecture and focus on solving risks within the livestream ecosystem such as IAP refund, fraud, chargeback etc to reduce money losses and ensure business model and fund flow compliant.
- Lead the product strategy, roadmap, and implementation of user journey and user education to make sure user experience smooth, livestream ecosystem healthy and safe.
- Establish gradient penalty policy and build penalty tools to mitigate overkill issues and provide better experience.
- Build mechanism and tools to deal with user appeals or complaints and enhance operation efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree or above, excellent academic performance. Engineering or Computer Science background is a plus.
- At least 3 years of payment risk control strategy or other safety strategy related experience. Have a good understanding about user experience and risk control measures.
- Data and result driven with strong analytical skills, be able to think logically and independently.
- Excellent communication skills, strong cross functional collaboration skills. Able to use English as a working language and work in a multicultural cross functional team environment.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Livestream Sr. Product Manager-fund Safety #urgenthire #immediate#urgent position job vacancies