West Jobs Logistic Administrator (1 Year Contract Renewable) Position at Ecolab Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Logistic Administrator (1 year contract renewable). For those of you who live in West and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Ecolab Pte Ltd, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Ecolab Pte Ltd|
|Position||Logistic Administrator (1 Year Contract Renewable)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services that protect people and vital resources. With annual sales of $13 billion and 45,00 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. **
Provide administrative support to the warehouse team including but not limited to data entry, compile reports, filing, POD management & any other warehouse related administrative tasks.
- Provide administrative support for daily order fulfilment.
- Assist in the preparation of paperwork for deliveries.
- Proof of Delivery (POD) management.
- Maintain records & documentations of incoming shipment, deliveries, and customer returns.
- Update and compile warehouse related monthly operation/KPI reports.
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager from time to time.
- 1-2 years Administrative/Shipping/Logistics related work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (excel, words, outlook etc).
- Some experience in ERP software (SAP, WMS etc.)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Our innovative products and services touch virtually every aspect of daily life and are used in hospitals, hotels, restaurants, schools, commercial buildings, food processing facilities, breweries, manufacturing plants, refineries, power generation facilities and a host of other sites throughout the world.
We are the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Our 44,00 associates deliver comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers in more than 170 countries, across more than one million locations.
We build careers that have impact and we are committed to maximizing the talent and passion of our people. Every role in Ecolab is aligned with our mission to make the world cleaner, safer and healthier. Join the Ecolab team to:
- Be proud of where you work:represent a respected, socially- and environmentally-conscious global leader
- Do well by doing good:improve performance for the world’s best-known brands, and quality of life for millions of people worldwide
- Learn, grow and thrive:develop new skills and knowledge constantly, with unmatched training and support
- Be the future:create solutions to truly make a difference
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive,and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can growand achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminateagainst any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
- Industry: Environment/Health/Safety
- Registration No.: 197200833G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Will be brief upon interview