Central Region Jobs Logistics Admin At Depot Road 1 Year Renewable Contract Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Logistics Admin at Depot Road 1 Year Renewable Contract in our company, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd). For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.300 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Logistics Admin At Depot Road 1 Year Renewable Contract|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.300|
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services to Company policy and country regulatory requirements.
- Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment.
- Time horizon is typically focused on less than six months for forecasting/planning.
- Leading and working with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable the execution of business strategies.
- Participates in the process by which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with transition plans, supply constraints identified, and an executable plan defined that meets financial and market share goals.
- Scope includes business execution processes related to lifecycle planning; order management (including allocation management, Available to Promise (ATP) / commit processes, business attainment tracking); logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including analysis, optimization and velocity).
- Partners cross-functionally to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization (may include customer availability, service levels, on-time delivery, supplier response time (SRTs), supply chain costs and inventory).
- Entry: Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0 to 2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified**
EA Licence: 01C4394 (PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd)
Reg No: R22110690 ( Chai Zhenyi )
|Address||36 Robinson Rd, #20-01 PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd, City House, Singapore 068877|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Specific Location: Eunos