Singapore Jobs Logistics Analyst (luxury Goods, Entry Level) Position at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Logistics Analyst (Luxury Goods, Entry Level). For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
|Logistics Analyst (luxury Goods, Entry Level)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Permanent position
- Work hours: office hours
- Work location:West
- Luxury FMCG industry
Adecco is partnering with a client in the luxury FMCG environment they are currently looking for a Logistics Analyst to join the team! Reporting to the Logistics Manager, this position requires the incumbent to lead and manage 3PL in warehouse activities and KPIs.
- Understand warehouse operation activities managed by 3PL
- Lead and manage 3PL in warehouse activities to achieve consistent and high-level productivity and performance
- Work on disposal of non-movement and slow mover SKUs to maintain a LEAN warehouse
- Conduct monthly analysis on different packing unit SKU data and update in system.
- Follow-up on damaged goods shipments settlement.
- Participate in annual stock take.
- Participate in meetings with planners and 3PL to ensure KPIs are met
- Ensure high accuracy level of inventory
- Work on monthly reports link to storage occupancy, safety, stock data management and improvement projects.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- 1 year of logistics experience in consumer goods environment will be advantageous
- Analytical skills and good Microsoft Office technical skills (knowledge of SAP is a plus)
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [email protected] in MS Word Copy. We’d love to hear from you!
Direct Line: 8126 8182
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R2199181
|1 Scotts Rd, #18-08 Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd, Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,00 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,00 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
Adecco is Singapore’s leading HR solutions partner. For more than 34 years, Adecco provides a comprehensive array of HR solutions and consulting services which includes mid to staff level talent acquisition, contract recruitment, outsourcing, field sales and marketing as well as payroll services. Our teams are specialized in accounting & finance, administration, banking, engineering, healthcare & life sciences, human resources, IT&T, retail & events, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics and other corporate functions.
Speak with an Adecco consultant to find out how we may be able to help you in your career and life goals.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 198500164K
- EA No.: 91C2918
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore River