Bedok Jobs Logistics Analyst Position at Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bedok and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of logistics analyst and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Liaise with Panasonic Group of Companies on logistics activities and manage business plan at regional level
- To oversee LSD function and involve in strategic planning of Logistics solutions
- To capture & analyze logistics KPI by country & by category for further actions
- To enhance regional logistics activities in alliance with NSC and Logistics Committee
- Promote APAC standard process and strategy of Supply Chain among NSC/Factory
- Work closely with respective logistics members and business units in APAC Region
- Analyze logistics cost and other KPIs for guiding to actions for achieving target
- Monthly Regional Activities Reports
- Diploma in logistics or related disciplines
- Computer literacy especially on Excel, PowerPoint and Words at least intermediate
- Min 3 years’ experience in freight forwarding, warehousing, Logistics and/or shipping industry
- Travel from time to time is required
|Address||202 Bedok South Ave 1, Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Singapore 469332|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“Create Today. Enrich Tomorrow.”
At Panasonic, we have a strong commitment to contribute to the “happiness” of customers through our businesses and activities. We are committed to becoming a brand that stays close to society and their needs; opening up to the future through our business solutions.
“We should recognise differences and aim to have a community where our distinct characteristics can be utilised” Konosuke Matsushita, our founder spoke these words almost 100 years ago. Our organisation has been putting “People before Products” since the company’s founding. We strive to create an inclusive workplace, where people can feel empowered and be respected for who they are, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution.
Panasonic intends to continue to listen to employees and promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives at a global level. We will continue to take on the challenge of solving various social issues, and contribute to the realization of an ideal society, supporting every person’s sustainable happiness.
Most consumers know Panasonic for our outstanding reputation in consumer electronics, while businesses and industry insiders also recognise us as one of the leading brands in connected solutions, automotive, industrial systems as well as our commitment to achieving net zero CO2emissions at all its operating companies by 2030.
We welcome candidates across various disciplines and fields of study. If you are keen on exciting job opportunities offered by Panasonic, we would love to hear from you.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 197401131G
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)