Changi Jobs Logistics Assistant (warehouse) Position at Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Changi and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Logistics Assistant (Warehouse) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Logistics Assistant (warehouse)|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the good running of the warehouse operation picking and packing based on system
- Perform scanning and putting away of goods
- Check on the quality and quantity items for receiving & releasing of goods
- Liaise with internal customer service team and external service providers
- Perform cycle count and stock take
- Perform system transaction (GR / GI) in Warehouse Management System (WMS) and SAP
- Handle any other related ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- Possess working experience in warehouse environment and knowledge in WMS / SAP systems
- Possess good experience in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Possess forklift license or other experience in operating MHEs will be an advantage
- Pleasant and friendly disposition with good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to work long hours and able to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
|Address||9 Changi South Street 3, level 08-01 Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd, Singapura 486361|
- Excellent Benefits
- Good Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Arvato Supply ChainSolutions (SCS)is an innovative and international leading service provider in the field of supply chain management and e-commerce. Partners come together with industry specialists in the fields of Telecommunication, Hightech & Entertainment, Automotive|Bank|Insurance, Healthcare, Consumer Products and Publisher. More than 14,00 employees work together to provide practical and relevant solutions and services worldwide. Using the latest digital technology, Arvato develops, operates and optimizes complex global supply chains and e-commerce platforms, as the strategic growth partner for its customers. Arvato SCM combines the know-how of its employees with the right technology and appropriate business processes to measurably increase the productivity and performance of its partners.
Arvato SCS is part of Arvato, a leading international service provider. Approximately 70.00 Arvato employees in more than 40 countries design and produce innovative solutions for business customers from all over the world, covering a wide range of business processes along integrated service chains. These include financial, SCS and IT solutions, as well as digital marketing services. Arvato is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
For more information, please visit ww.arvato-supply-chain.com.
In relation to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”), I hereby agree and accept with the Terms and Agreement for online recruitment stated in the following website:
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 200101042K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 9 Changi South Street 3