Singapore Jobs Logistics Coordinator (6 Months Contract) Position at Becton Dickinson
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Becton Dickinson is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Logistics Coordinator (6 months contract) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Logistics Coordinator (6 Months Contract)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Who We Are
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world with a purpose to advance the world of health. We do this through trusted, quality products, diagnostics, and delivery of care. We have over 65,00 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
- Monitor that all Singapore Regional Distribution Centre incoming shipments come in as scheduled
- Work with freight forwarders, carriers or service providers to ensure that the proper documentation is furnished prior to shipment arrival
- Provide clear and accurate information for shipment handling, especially when incoming shipments are delayed
- Ensure that inbound delivery dates maintained in ERP system is accurate
- Preparation of reports to keep track of all incoming shipments
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders – regional distribution center operations, order management team, country customer service teams and the bank
- Coordinate with regional distribution center on letter of credit shipments to ensure seamless & prompt submissions of shipping documents to bank
- Ensure clear and accurate information regarding the documents submission to bank
- Work with bank, regional distribution center & order management teams on document discrepancies and ensure that timely responses are given to stakeholders
- Follow up with bank & the KLSSC team enquiries to ensure that the proper documents and transactions are closed without any issues
- Ensure that the relevant letter of credit reports & trackers are updated timely
- Monitor the end-to-end lead time of the document submission process to ensure that key monthly metrics are met
- Monitor and analyze repetitive operational issues to develop solutions and lessons learned
- Perform MSMD transactions as required (stock entry, issue, transfer or scrap)
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Strong knowledge of SAP ERP and Microsoft Programs
- Ability, thorough knowledge, to adapt and deal with enquiries & day to day issues
- General logistics knowledge (1-3 years minimum)
- Meticulous & eye for detail
- Able to think on their feet
- Ability to liaise with other stakeholders, demonstrating good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
Why Join Us?
A career in BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions as well as empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. We embrace a growth mindset to build future-ready capabilities that will help you develop into the best version of yourself.
We offer clear pathways for your development, and pride ourselves on our rigorous talent processes that are inclusive and transparent. You will learn and work alongside inspirational servant leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centred and rewarding culture.
We are proud to offer a holistic and competitive Total Rewards package that is regularly benchmarked against other companies in our industry to ensure that it is associate-centric and flexible. You will earn rewards that can make a difference for you at work, at home and in your future, while driving BD’s overall success.
How To Apply
Submit your application by clicking on the “apply” button at the top of the page.
Primary Work Location
SGP The StrategyAdditional Locations
|Address||30 Tuas Ave 2, Becton Dickinson BD Medical, Singapore 639461|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.