Bedok Jobs Logistics Executive Position at Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Logistics Executive. For candidates who reside in Bedok and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Primary/Secondary School/O Level.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Order Processing
- Responsible for handling exports/shipping operations to global markets
- Liaise with external parties and coordinate shipments with respective factories/Customers/Service Provider
- Generate invoices and other shipping documents
- Arrange GST supporting documents submission to accounting
- Verify service provider bills
- GCE ‘O” Level/Diploma/GCE A Levels
- Good customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
|Address||202 Bedok South Ave 1, Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Singapore 469332|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“Create Today. Enrich Tomorrow.”
At Panasonic, we have a strong commitment to contribute to the “happiness” of customers through our businesses and activities. We are committed to becoming a brand that stays close to society and their needs; opening up to the future through our business solutions.
“We should recognise differences and aim to have a community where our distinct characteristics can be utilised” Konosuke Matsushita, our founder spoke these words almost 100 years ago. Our organisation has been putting “People before Products” since the company’s founding. We strive to create an inclusive workplace, where people can feel empowered and be respected for who they are, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution.
Panasonic intends to continue to listen to employees and promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives at a global level. We will continue to take on the challenge of solving various social issues, and contribute to the realization of an ideal society, supporting every person’s sustainable happiness.
Most consumers know Panasonic for our outstanding reputation in consumer electronics, while businesses and industry insiders also recognise us as one of the leading brands in connected solutions, automotive, industrial systems as well as our commitment to achieving net zero CO2emissions at all its operating companies by 2030.
We welcome candidates across various disciplines and fields of study. If you are keen on exciting job opportunities offered by Panasonic, we would love to hear from you.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 197401131G
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)