Jurong East Jobs Logistics Executive | Shipping/ Cargo Position at Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Jurong East and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Logistics Executive | Shipping/ Cargo in our business office, Stafflink Services Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Stafflink Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Logistics Executive | Shipping/ Cargo|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Location: Jurong Port
- Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8:30am – 5:30pm/ Sat, 8:30am – 12:30pm
Our client is a global company, specializes in shipping and logistics for wheeled cargo, such as vehicles, trailers, trucks, and many more.
- Manage inbound/ outbound cargo, consumables materials, and supplies level
- Maintain WMS system, the accuracy of inventory records, and shipment status reports
- Handle shipping documents such as B/L, D/O, Manifest, Portnet, JP Online, etc.
- Project budgeting, cost management, and invoicing
- Conduct cargo and cycle-count audits, and monitor various operational KPIs, with follow-up actions
- GCE O Level/ Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge on import and export, and LC knowledge is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA License No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Sherri Yang Hui Shan
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R22106683
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd (EA License No. 04C4294)
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions for companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://ww.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200412467N
- EA No.: 04C4294
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days