Singapore Jobs Logistics/shipping Executive – Sx55 Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Logistics/Shipping Executive - SX55 with full time working hours for our company office, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD., for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and at least a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.600, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Logistics/Shipping Executive - SX55.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Logistics/shipping Executive - Sx55
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
- Perform and manage administrative functions of the department.
- To ensure all transaction related to inventory for outgoing and internal are updated accurately into Netsuite System.
- Perform monthly department periodic stock take and maintain stock accuracy.
- Maintain proper documentation identification of the department activities and to meet audit requirement.
- Perform other and ad-hoc duties & responsibilities as assigned by the by the Superiors.
For Logistics only
- To liaise with Sales / Service / Project & Retrofit department upon received of delivery instruction through COP / DR / SCR.
- For preparation of all documentation pertaining to acquisition, picking, packing and delivery of equipment, accessories and / or parts including delivery order to deliver to customers.
- To liaise with Procurement / Finance / Sales / Service / Project & Retrofit department upon received of instruction through email.
- To process CRMA for items return to main warehouse, TRO for intercompany transfer, update bin location & vendor’s serial number (if require) for Stock Adjustment.
For Parts & Accessories only
- Ensure all items pick and issue to warehouse for packing, SI engineer for system integration or service engineer are correct without any discrepancy.
- Verify condition of stock items received from service engineer through MR return are inspected for physical damage before allocating to respective location.
- Maintain proper identification of items in location/bin with the accurate marking label.
- Assist in maintaining optimize space utilization, effectiveness of workplace safety.
- Perform administration works on order processing inclusive of Issue of MR, Return of MR, Location Transfer, Bin Transfer, processing of Delivery order (Consumable & Billable).
- Minimum ‘O’ level with relevant administrative experiences
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format, or drop a WS (8900 6399) for faster shortlisting, please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lee Shong Xian (Leo)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104917
|20 Anson Rd, #12-03 Trust Recruit - Singapore Recruitment Agency, Singapore 079912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Logistics/shipping Executive - Sx55 position job vacancies