East Jobs Logistics Specialist Position at Applied Materials South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Logistics Specialist. For candidates who reside in East and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Applied Materials South East Asia Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Applied Materials South East Asia Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Generate and report internal metrics/KPIs. Monitor and log exceptions.
- Ensure adherence to established business processes. Support development of new business processes. Develop and implement process improvement projects to increase service level performance and/or minimize costs. Project scope is straight forward and has local impact.
- Ensure compliance and control to Quality standards. Process and report weekly status of “in-house” process control reports, including in-transit, cycle count, inventory receiving and shipping reports.
- Review inventory control reports for discrepancies and provide recommendations to management for corrective actions.
- Gather data requirements for internal/external audit requests
- Maintain logistic information databases and data accuracy in accordance with corporate policies.
- Prepares & reviews files for import/export documents such as customs declarations, (SLI) shippers letter of instruction, SED (shipper’s export declaration), IC (import certificate), etc. required for the lawful completion of import/export activities. Ensures that commercial and sales invoices are accurate in accordance with physical shipment and customer’s SLI, quantities, value of goods, country of origin, and other regulatory requirements. Administers the efficient and economical movement of goods in compliance with relevant local, country and international customs laws and processes.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
|Address||8 Upper Changi Rd N, Applied Materials, Singapore 506906|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AtApplied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels on an industrial scale is used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world.
First establishing its presence in Singapore in 1991, Applied Materials (Applied) has since grown to a strategic hub for the company in Southeast Asia supporting diverse functions including manufacturing, R&D and customers’ support services in the region.
Today, Singapore’s Asia Production Center (APC) is responsible for half of Applied’s annual production of semiconductor equipment globally, the largest outside the United States. Applied is the largest contributor of output and employment for Singapore’s semiconductor equipment industry.
- Industry: Semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication
- Registration No.: 1995070151
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)