West Jobs Logistics Supervisor – Manufacturing Industry – West Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Logistics Supervisor - Manufacturing Industry - West with full time working hours for our company office, RecruitPedia Pte Ltd, for residents of West and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.200, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, RecruitPedia Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Logistics Supervisor - Manufacturing Industry - West.
|RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
|Logistics Supervisor - Manufacturing Industry - West
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our client is an established company specialising in Manufacturing. They are expanding and growing at a fast pace and now looking to hire a Logistics Manager to support the growth. They are located in the West – easily accessible.
- Oversee and manage operations related to the efficient movement and storage of goods within the Logistics Solutions department, encompassing inbound/outbound, warehousing, and transportation functions.
- Supervise the heat treatment operations to ensure the timely fulfillment of daily production schedules.
- Monitor and optimize the quality, quantity, cost, and efficiency of goods movement and storage.
- Enhance product shipment processes (including packaging) and streamline transportation operations.
- Generate reports on target achievements and identify necessary actions.
- Manage and maintain accurate picking and stock levels for third-party inventory.
- Ensure compliance with import record regulations for third-party logistics providers (A3PL).
- Review and oversee the budget and operating costs of the warehouse.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all machinery and equipment.
- Promote and observe occupational safety and health practices in the workplace.
- At least Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain related field
- Possesses a minimum of 5 years’ experience in logistics, transportation, supply chain, warehouse operations, or similar roles within the logistics field.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
RecruitPedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R22106363 (Lum Pei Yee)
|60 Paya Lebar Rd, Recruitpedia, Singapore 409051
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees