Singapore Jobs Machine Learning Engineer (content Safety) – 2023 Start #seekbetter Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Machine Learning Engineer (Content Safety) - 2023 Start #Seekbetter in our company, TikTok. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Machine Learning Engineer (content Safety) - 2023 Start #seekbetter|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require TikTok’s sponsorship of a visa.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2023. As a graduate, you will get unparalleled opportunities for you to kickstart your career, pursue bold ideas and explore limitless growth opportunities. Co-create a future driven by your inspiration with TikTok.
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to all TikTok and its affiliates’ jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis – we encourage you to apply early.
About the team
Our engineering team is responsible for developing state-of-the-art machine learning models and algorithms to protect our platform and users from the content and behaviors that violate community guidelines and related local regulations. With the continuous efforts from our team, TikTok is able to provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world.
- Build industry-leading content safety systems for TikTok;
- Develop highly-scalable classifiers, tools, models and algorithms leveraging cutting-edge machine learning, computer vision and data mining technologies;
- Understand product objectives and improve trust and safety strategy and model’s performance;
- Work with cross-functional teams to protect TikTok globally.
- Final year or entry level with a background in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline;
- Have a passion for computer science and Internet technology, strong interest in software quality assurance;
- Solid data structure and algorithm foundation;
- Good computer foundation, highly proficient in at least one of the programming languages: Python, Java, Go, C/C++;
- Good logical thinking and team communication skills;
- Prior internship in quality assurance work is a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Machine Learning Engineer (content Safety) - 2023 Start #seekbetter position job vacancies