Singapore Jobs Machine Learning Engineer (recommendation) – Tiktok E-commerce #worknow #urgenthire` #jobsthatmatter Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Machine Learning Engineer (Recommendation) - TikTok e-Commerce #WorkNow #UrgentHire` #JobsThatMatter in our business office, TikTok.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Machine Learning Engineer (recommendation) - Tiktok E-commerce #worknow #urgenthire` #jobsthatmatter|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the team!
Our team works on large-scale recommendation systems for various offerings under TikTok and its affiliates, focusing on developing recommendation algorithms/models/strategies. We are committed to developing cutting-edge solutions for e-commerce recommendation systems.
- Work on recommendation systems, involving contents of various forms ranging from products, short videos to live streams, with each unified recommendation model fulfilling heterogeneous E-commerce scenarios/goals across multiple countries.
- Optimize e-commerce recommendation models at massive scales, using deep learning/transfer learning/multi-task learning techniques.
- Data mining and analysis to improve the quality of recommended contents.
- Conduct research on various topics, which aim to optimize content recommendation circulation, ranging from ensuring diversity and new discovery in recommendation contents, to cold-start problem for new users/items and discovery of high-quality products/live streamers.
- Develop innovative and state-of-the-art e-commerce models and algorithms
- Strong in data structures and algorithms, with excellent problem-solving ability and programming skills
- Experience in applied machine learning, familiar with one or more of the algorithms such as Collaborative Filtering, Matrix Factorization, Factorization Machines, Word2vec, Logistic Regression, Gradient Boosting Trees, Deep Neural Networks etc.
- Experience in working with main components of recommendation systems(recall, sort, reranking, cold-start problem), with good understanding of mainstream recommendation models used in the industry
- Experience in C++ and Python; at least one of the Big Data tools (For eg. Hive sql/Spark/Mapreduce; at least one of the Deep Learning tools(For eg. Tensorflow/Pytorch)
- Possess strong communication skills, positive mindset, good teamwork skills, and eagerness to learn/implement new technology and experiment
- Experience in personalized recommendation, online advertising, information retrieval or related fields.
- Publications at KDD、NeurIPS、WW、SIGIR、WSDM、CIKM、ICLR、ICML、IJCAI、AAI、RecSys and related conferences
- Excellent performance in data mining, machine learning, or ACM-ICPC/NOI/IOI competitions
- Developed widely-recognized machine learning project(s) on github or personal webpage
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Machine Learning Engineer (recommendation) - Tiktok E-commerce #worknow #urgenthire` #jobsthatmatter position job vacancies