Singapore Jobs Machine Learning Engineer, Tiktok – Singapore Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we TikTok, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as machine learning engineer, tiktok - singapore and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Machine Learning Engineer, Tiktok - Singapore
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Our TikTok recommendation team is responsible for developing state-of-the-art machine learning models and strategies to improve user consumption experience, inspire creativity, build a fair and flourishing ecosystem.
- Build industry leading recommendation system, develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning
- Understand product objectives and machine learning techniques, improve model and recommendation strategy
- Understand user behavior and apply Machine Learning algorithms to optimize push notification and production experience
- Work with TikTok cross functional teams to grow TikTok in important regional markets
Bachelor’s degree (or more) in computer science or a related technical discipline
- Solid experience with data structures or algorithms
- Software development experience through hands on coding in a general-purpose programming language
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, data mining or other related areas
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Passion about technologies and solving challenging problems
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)