Singapore Jobs Machinist – Wire Edm Operator (role Will Be Based In Batangas, Philippines) Position at TE Connectivity Manufacturing Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as MACHINIST - WIRE EDM OPERATOR (Role will be based in Batangas, Philippines). For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TE Connectivity Manufacturing Philippines, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||TE Connectivity Manufacturing Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Machinist - Wire Edm Operator (role Will Be Based In Batangas, Philippines)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Responsible for the fabrication of Die and Mold tooling parts. Individuals must have high skills in WEDM and knowledge to be able to instruct low level operator.
To ensure smooth operations, the ability to implement 5S and improve QCD is required.
- Read, model and edit CAD data using Creo.
- Operate Hole EDM to machine the start hole with proper machining conditions.
- Can modify NC data (understand G cord and M cord)
- Choose the best part fixation method.
- Parallelism of parts can be obtained.
- Can exchange work of wire electrodes. (Including exchange work of diamond dies)
- Can check the consumption of the contact that touches the wire electrode and supplies power.
- A wire electrode can be set to the automatic wire feeder.
- Wire electrodes can be set vertically.
- Understand machine specifications, part names and functions.
- Understand the names and functions of each part of the operation panel.
- Can perform basic operations.
- Can exchange work the wire guide unit or perform other maintenance.
- Understand the inspection items for daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, etc.
- Knowledge of consumables.
- Understand how to replace consumables.
- Understand how to recover after an abnormal stop.
- Understand the composition of processing conditions.
- Understand processing property data.
- Understand the difference in processing methods depending on the shape. (stepped shape, etc.)
- Knowledge the characteristics of each metal material.
- 5+ years’ experience and practitioner in the Profile Grinding
- CAD and CREO Knowledge is a must
- Stamping and Molding tool knowledge.
- Basic Computers, MS Office etc, SAP knowledge added advantage
- Tool Room Process’s, Tooling Knowledge,
|Address||83 Clemenceau Ave, TE Connectivity, Singapore 239920|
- Offers career advancement
- Offer trainings for career development
- Coaching and mentoring from top management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a$13 billionglobal technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,00 employees, including more than 7,00 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
Learn more atww.te.comand onLinkedIn,Facebook,WeChatandTwitter.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 199605755G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days