Singapore Jobs Maintenance Engineer (network) Position at ST Aerospace Rotables Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Maintenance Engineer (Network). For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at ST Aerospace Rotables Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Engineering & Mechanical with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ST Aerospace Rotables Pte Ltd|
|Position||Maintenance Engineer (network)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Maintenance Engineer (Network)
- Carry out maintenance works (servicing, updates, patch, repair, overhaul) on customers’ operational systems established in large-scale web application and servers using Linux, Microsoft .NET Framework and SQL.
- Perform troubleshooting, impact analysis and implement solution on customers’ operational systems.
- Supervise sub-contractors and ensure high quality of work and compliance with safety work procedures.
- 24/7 standby for maintenance supports when required/rostered.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Department Manager and SDM when required.
- Diploma/Degree in EE/IT/Computer Science Engineering or related fields.
- Candidates with relevant experiences in IT System Engineering, Computer forensics and/or Cybersecurity in maintenance will be an advantage.
- Singaporean only
- Location: Ang Mo Kio / Site (North)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ST Aerospace Rotables Pte Ltd (STAR), is a company under Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd (ST Aerospace). Incorporated in September 2012, STAR is headquartered in Singapore with marketing offices and warehouses in the Asia pacific, Americas and Europe.
STAR focuses on outright sales, exchange, rental and leasing of Boeing and Airbus aircraft rotables. We are currently supporting a global customer base of over 100 airlines/MROs and continue to grow. We aim to provide comprehensive asset services allowing our customers to have a seamless experience.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 201222839M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Maintenance Engineer (network) position job vacancies