West Jobs Maintenance Engineer Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in West and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of maintenance engineer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.500 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.500|
The incumbent will be responsible for the maintenance of all manufacturing machinery and plant equipments in the entire plant to ensure that work is being performed efficiently in accordance to the specifications and normal engineering practices.
- Diagnose problems and repair equipment.
- To maintain and/or build manufacturing machinery and plant equipment.
- Update maintenance record.
- Assist in manufacturing and maintenance works.
- Carry out equipment maintenance to ensure performance consistency according to process specification.
- Generate high level of preventive maintenance programs are implemented and strive for high uptime and reduce repair time.
- Carry out facilities operations and maintenance work.
- Plan routine check of M & E equipment like ACMV, AHU, Chiller, Cooling tower, BMS, fire alarm system and air compressor.
- Plan out inspection or checking of facilities within the plant.
- Liaise and inspect with contractors or vendor in terms of job installation, servicing and repair work.
- Supervise maintenance technician to ensure daily tasks are carried out as planned.
- Plan and carry out preventive maintenance schedule for plant equipment and machinery and building.
- Plan service maintenance contract for key equipment beyond maintenance service.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience in plant/equipment maintenance in manufacturing Plant.
- Knowledge of safety requirements.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self motivated.
- Knowledge and experience in Electrical & mechanical with analytical and
- troubleshooting skills is desired.
- Basic Knowledge in PLC, an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref30#trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Chan Sin Yee (Joey)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22110985
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in West 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of West 2023
- Maintenance Engineer position job vacancies