Singapore Jobs Management Assistant Officer, Dean’s Office (medicine)/ Research Support Unit (2-year Contract) Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Management Assistant Officer, Dean's Office (Medicine)/ Research Support Unit (2-year contract) in our company, National University of Singapore. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Education and possess a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Management Assistant Officer, Dean's Office (medicine)/ Research Support Unit (2-year Contract)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
Organize workshops and provide administrative and logistics support to Research Support Unit (RSU) and CS Academy.
- Provide admin and logistic support to coordinate online and on-site workshops and events to support RSU and CS Academy
- Handle administrative, procurement and financial matters to support the administrative function of RSU
- Coordinate requests by external parties to engage RSU biostatisticians. For example, running customized SPSS/ Biostatistics programmes with SGH and consultation services from Essilor R&D Centre
- Update contents of RSU website to provide latest update of events and information by RSU
- Good Diploma in any field
- Experience in organizing workshops
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Dean’s Office (Medicine)
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 20168
|21 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119077
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore