Singapore Jobs Management Associate Programme 2023 Position at Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Management Associate Programme 2023 in our company, Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd|
|Position||Management Associate Programme 2023|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
At Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), we aspire to nurture our next generation of leaders through an accelerated learning environment, multifaceted exposure and mentorship from experienced leaders to give YOU a million opportunities to glow and grow your careers in tourism industry, an important pillar of the Singapore economy.
Our Programme is designed to make good use of your creativity and problem-solving capabilities where conversations are open and voices are heard. Join us now if you are interested to have a job where no two days are the same!
What do we look for?
- Lots of enthusiasm, energy, and passion! And you must love interacting with people from around the world.
- Good track record in co-curricular activities, especially if you have held leadership positions
- A recognised degree in any discipline
- University graduates with less than 1 year of work experience
What’s in it for you?
- An accelerated two-year program that gives you a head start in your career
- Experience three job rotations that give you a holistic view of our integrated resort business
- A supportive environment that empowers you to be at your best at work and in life
- Innovate and create an impact that will shape the future of RWS and Singapore’s status as a vibrant global city
What are the available Management Associate Programmes?
Exciting and diverse roles in Gaming, Attractions, Hospitality, Sustainability, Transformation & Innovation, Engineering, Technology, Human Resources, Accounting, Legal & Compliance.
What can you expect?
- Mentorship and Development – You will be assigned a Programme Manager and Mentors along your journey to ensure you have the necessary resources and support to acquire business /technical skills and knowledge.
- Career Progression – There are a million opportunities to stretch your capabilities and explore your potential within RWS. You will gain in-depth knowledge of the industry and its never a dull moment with us.
Thinking about it? No worries, we have it all covered here!
Learn more about the application process below.
Do take note of the timeline and more details will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
1. Online Application
· Apply online by 31 May 2023
· Eligible candidates will be invited to take the online assessment and video interviews
2. Online Assessments
· By June 2023
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attempt online assessments by end June 2023.
3. Panel Interview
· Happening in July 2023
· Successful candidates will be invited for an in-person interview with HR and Senior Management teams.
4. Welcome onboard!
Applications for our various Management Associate Programmes will close on 31 May 2023.
Interested applicants, kindly indicate your preferred track in your resume when you apply
|Address||8 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapura 098269|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Asia’s premium lifestyle destination resort, is located on Singapore’s resort island of Sentosa. Spanning 49 hectares, RWS is home to world-class attractions including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, Dolphin Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark. Complementing the adventure and adrenaline of its theme parks and attractions are six unique luxury hotels, the world-class Resorts World Convention Centre, a casino and the Asian flagship of a world-renowned destination spa. RWS offers award-winning dining experiences and exciting cuisines from around the world across its many renowned celebrity chef restaurants, establishing itself as a key player in Singapore’s vibrant and diverse dining scene and a leading gourmet destination in Asia for epicureans. The integrated resort also offers world-class entertainment, from original resident productions to concerts and public shows such as Lake of Dreams. RWS has been named “Best Integrated Resort” since 2011 for nine consecutive years at the TTG Travel Awards which recognises the best of Asia-Pacific’s travel industry.
RWS is wholly owned by Genting Singapore, a company of the Genting Group. For more information, please visit ww.rwsentosa.com.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200502573D
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: -, -