Singapore Jobs Management Support/executive (nus Enterprise Finance) | #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Management Support/Executive (NUS Enterprise Finance) | #Seek with contract working hours for our company office, National University of Singapore, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, National University of Singapore, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Management Support/Executive (NUS Enterprise Finance) | #Seek.
|Company||National University of Singapore|
|Position||Management Support/executive (nus Enterprise Finance) | #seek|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
To provide financial support to units in NUS Enterprise cluster
Duties & Responsibilities
Handle accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Check and request for update of vendors’ records before processing invoices
- Code invoices and verify against all supporting documents
- Assist in submission of general and travel expense claims in the Concur system
- Issue invoices
- Follow up on outstanding payments
Assist in the preparation of various schedules
Analysis of financial data for reporting purposes
Assist with the financial related matters for subsidiaries under the purview of NUS Enterprise
Other duties as assigned from time to time by the Reporting Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma or equivalent Professional Accounting Qualification preferred
- Proven track record with 1-2 years’ relevant experiences
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and vibrant environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Office of Finance]]
Employee Referral Eligible: Yes
Job requisition ID : 18843
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore