Singapore Jobs Manager, Account Management Position at MASTERCARD ASIA/PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, MASTERCARD ASIA/PACIFIC PTE. LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Manager, Account Management and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||MASTERCARD ASIA/PACIFIC PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Manager, Account Management|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management WHO IS MASTERCARD?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
a. This position offers the opportunity to manage all aspects of the Mastercard relationship as being the key account manager for a regional bank in Southeast Asia.
b. The position requires a self-motivated, commercially pragmatic, business developer with strong relationship management and influencing skills to partner with customer & Mastercard cross functional teams to create and implement impactful payments programs that maximize segment penetration & drive Mastercard and bank revenues.
c. The ideal candidate will be one with strong execution focus, possess solid payments industry experience, preferably gained in Business Development /Product management on the Issuer side with the ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions. The candidate must also be very comfortable dealing with technology.
d. Only applicants with a sound knowledge of retail electronic Payments/ Cards from an Issuing / Acquiring/ Network perspective will be considered.
• Develop, maintain and execute annual account plans and objectives.
• Maintain primary responsibility for managing the relationship and profitability of target customer banks.
• Develop strong working relationships with key influencers at customer banks and with Mastercard support teams.
• Identify, develop and implement opportunities and strategies to contribute to overall effectiveness and business results such as Mastercard branded volume growth and net income.
• Manage contractual commitments and obligations resulting from long-term partnership commitments.
• Coordinate and manage cross-functional team participation in support of customer objectives.
• Maintain existing and develop new business building relationships to support Mastercard and customer growth plans.
• Support market strategy and plans to increase share, volume and customer loyalty with research and opportunity assessments and/or viability study of creative programs and new concepts.
• Identify new and/or unique revenue opportunities and develop business case for internal approval.
ALL ABOUT YOU:
• Individual should be solutions-oriented and results-driven.
• Possess thought leadership skills, with knowledge and a history of successful customer-focused strategic sales.
• Knowledge of principles of effective account management, Customer Relationship Management and achieving within a team environment is required.
• An understanding of the Mastercard organization and its products and services is desirable with demonstrated business acumen within the payments business.
• Strong project management, analytical/problem solving and planning skills.
• Strong interpersonal relationship, communication and negotiation skills.
• Significant experience in Business Development/ Account/product management is required.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
|Address||3 Fraser St, Level 17, Duo Tower, Mastercard Asia Pacific HQ, Singapore 189352|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.