Singapore Jobs Manager / Assistant Senior Manager, Residential Life, Office Of Student – #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Manager / Assistant Senior Manager, Residential Life, Office of Student - #Seek in our business office, National University of Singapore.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Education/Training & Education are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Manager / Assistant Senior Manager, Residential Life, Office Of Student - #seek
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Manager / Assistant Senior Manager, Residential Life, Office of Student Affairs
The incumbent will be part of a team that focuses on creating a conducive, enriching, and safe environment for NUS hostel residents to live and learn. This would be achieved through the design and implementation of blended learning opportunities and housing related policy interventions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to design and implement out of classroom learning experiences that promote personal development, character building and social bonding for residential student leaders.
- Assist the team to design, facilitate and deliver blended learning programs, forums, retreats, and other learning opportunities to residential student leaders.
- Assist the team to manage living and community standards in NUS hostels including disciplinary case management.
- Provide advisory to hostel staff and residential student leaders on student activities to ensure compliance with University SOPs and guidelines.
- Review hostel related work and administrative processes to design and facilitate a community of best practices among hostel residential life staff.
- Provide timely and effective administrative and logistical support including but not limited to sectional finance, secretariat duties and operational matters.
- Handling ad-hoc projects and duties as and when assigned
- A good University degree with at least 3 years of experience at a managerial level
- Proficiency in software applications such as MS Office and some awareness of data literacy would be an advantage
- Meticulous, with proven record in project planning and organizational skills
- Articulate in both written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates excellent skills in teamwork and collaboration with stakeholders
- At least 5 years of experience in coaching and mentoring tertiary level youth
- Experience with learning management and database systems such as Edurec, Canvas, UHMS, HANA, SAP is preferred but not necessary
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Manager / Assistant Senior Manager, Residential Life, Office Of Student - #seek position job vacancies