Singapore Jobs Manager / Assistant Senior Manager (safety & Space) #worknow Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Manager / Assistant Senior Manager (Safety & Space) #WorkNow with full time working hours for our company office, National University of Singapore, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Environmental and at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, National University of Singapore, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Manager / Assistant Senior Manager (Safety & Space) #WorkNow.
|National University of Singapore
|Manager / Assistant Senior Manager (safety & Space) #worknow
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Establish, develop, review, implement and monitor College-level Safety & Health (S&H) management system.
- Align and streamline S&H programmes and processes between the College and Departments against University requirements.
- Ensure compliance to various regulatory licenses and permits.
- Conduct regular safety inspections and support audits to ensure activities are performed in accordance to S&H requirements.
- Support and mentor Department S&H Coordinators for effective execution of their S&H roles and responsibilities.
- Optimise resources through the establishment of team support among the Department S&H Coordinators.
- Coordinate Environmental Health & Safety emergency preparedness within the college and support in drills/exercises.
- Organise/Support S&H activities and promotional programmes.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Safety & Health or Engineering.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Safety & Health as a Workplace Safety and Health Officer registered with Ministry of Manpower and Fire Safety Manager registered with SCDF.
- Experience with ISO management systems (e.g. ISO 45001, ISO 14001).
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and communicate with varying levels of management.
- Efficient and strong analytical skills, and able to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, and with the ability to develop and mentor junior staff.
- Entry level candidates who are highly motivated and with prior 3 to 5 years of relevant experiences are welcome to apply.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
In accordance with Singapore’s legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
|21 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119077
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Manager / Assistant Senior Manager (safety & Space) #worknow position job vacancies