Singapore Jobs Manager, Changi East Programme Management Office (5889) Position at Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as manager, changi east programme management office (5889) with a contract work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
|Manager, Changi East Programme Management Office (5889)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
This is an integral role in the programme management office, which plans and manages the resource requirements for the Changi East Programme, encompassing the future Terminal 5 and the surrounding airport infrastructure. The successful candidate is one who has strong numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to frame issues and enjoy collaborating across disciplines in an agile environment.
- Support the planning and optimisation of resources (budget, business case development, land planning etc) for projects in the Changi East Programme
- Work closely with various CAG divisions, relevant Ministries and Government agencies to enable the delivery of projects across the design and construction phases
- Lead and manage the Government Development Planning Committee (DPC) funding approval process for the assigned portfolio, covering the need for project, project scope, cost and timeline
- Support end-to-end budget management, including structuring and securing the budget, budget monitoring, budget draw down, funding agreements and fund recovery
- Degree in finance, accounting, business or related disciplines
- 5 to 8 years of work experience in the resource planning/project management of infrastructure/real estate projects
- Experience in large-scale government infrastructure projects will be considered favourably
- A strong team player who is motivated and able to work independently
- Highly analytical with good communication skills
- This is a contract position
|60 Airport Blvd., Terminal 2 Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 046-037, Singapore
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 200910817N
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees