Singapore Jobs Manager, Data Centre Vendor Management Position at SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Manager, Data Centre Vendor Management
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Keen to join the Data Centre Industry or already in the Industry? Singtel, an established and the leading operator of high-quality Data Centres in Singapore is on the lookout for new talents to join the team as we seek to grow our Data Centres portfolio in Singapore and regionally.
Why Join Us?
Our people transformation journey has helped digitally change the way our employees work, collaborate, and acquire future-ready digital skills.
Guided by the ’Amazing People, Awesome Impact’ approach, Singtel received the gold award for Best HR Digital Transformation Strategy at the recent Employee Experience Awards 2021, Singapore, but this is only the start.
Our team believes in the strength of a vibrant diverse, and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. Join us, and you can be the one to make the difference!
What will your typical day look like?
- Lead the team in delivering timely planning, preparation, execution and management of tenders to support operation and project needs in both OPEX and CAPEX.
- Collaborate with Corporate Procurement team to establish optimized procurement processes, ensuring that all stages including pre-qualification, enquiry, analysis, selection, management approval paper and contract preparation can be executed efficiently, effectively and in compliance with existing policies.
- Ensure proper documentation and administration of tenders and contracts.
- Drive cost effectiveness thru proper cost benchmarking, life cycle costing and/or total cost of ownership computation.
- Lead the team in the proper management of post-contract budgeting, cost forecast, cost variances and change control processes.
- Oversees the resolution of any commercial, change orders, cost variation and contract issues.
- Guide and review the end-to-end tender and procurement process for consultancy/ construction/ renovation works to ensure that works & services are evaluated and procured in a fair and transparent manner and in compliance with corporate policies.
- May be required to manage tenders for overseas projects.
Is this you?
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building Construction or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field with proven track records
- Prior leadership experience
- Tender preparation and execution
- Technical knowledge and experience in Quantity Surveying duties
- Contracting and contract management
- Cost Management
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Able to work independently, proactively and is self-motivated
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 201012456C