Singapore Jobs Manager, Dementia Capability Development Position at Aic Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Aic Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Manager, Dementia Capability Development for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Aic Pte. Ltd.
|Manager, Dementia Capability Development
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
This role focuses on managing the needs analysis, innovation and implementation of new delivery models and pilots to better meet the emerging care needs and capability development plans in Dementia Care.
Manage the research and innovation of new delivery models and pilots to better meet emerging needs and new trends.
- Conduct research and horizon scanning to identify emerging trends, service gaps, and project needs.
- Drive the engagement and partnership with stakeholders to identify opportunities for collaboration that is in line with the Community Mental Health Division’s work-plan.
- Manage and engage the clinical experts and clinical team to provide clinical inputs to Ministries/agencies and other Divisions for the purpose of policy review and service planning.
Manage the development of training courseware, additional support and resources on dementia care topics.
- Lead the team in conducting a landscape review of unmet capability needs and identifying specialised training opportunities.
- Design and develop new training courseware (in different modalities) to equip CMH partners with specialised knowledge and skills.
- Engage the subject matters experts and the training workgroup to collaborate on training courseware development.
- Develop the Train-the-Trainer model to step up training delivery.
Develop and implement appropriate caregiver support services and enablers in the community care sector, to better support caregivers of persons living with Dementia.
- Lead team in review of caregiver programmes and assessment tools, and evaluate the feasibility of incorporating successful caregiver support elements into other existing Dementia care services.
- Lead team in the research, design and pilot of appropriate support models for caregivers of persons living with Dementia (e.g. night respite), to enhance accessibility and relevance of services for caregivers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare related discipline, with preference for Dementia care and training qualification.
- At least 8 years’ experience in healthcare or community care sectors with 2 years in managerial capacity.
- Prior experience in Dementia care or geriatric areas is essential.
- Experience in capability development, programme implementation and/or programme management.
- Able to work well with groups from diverse backgrounds.
- Able to multi-task and possess strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- A self-starter with strong learning ability, who is resilient, adaptable and able to manage change and ambiguity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201919401K