West Jobs Manager External Ot Position at Tetra Pak Asia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Manager External OT. For those of you who live in West and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Tetra Pak Asia Pte Ltd, and able to work under system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Tetra Pak Asia Pte Ltd
|Manager External Ot
|Type of Work
Location: Jurong, SG Bangkok, TH
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for a Manager Industrial Cyber Security who will Manage and Lead Security Governance and the ICS Cert for Tetra Pak’s products.
Tetra Pak is adopting the IEC 62433 standard as its OT cybersecurity standard. This standard covers the Production Creation, Product Life Cycle, Order Fulfilment Capital Equipment (OFCE) and Order Fulfilment Service Products (OFSP) processes and will be implemented in those. To maintain cybersecurity in installed base, Tetra Pak is also establishing an ICS-CERT which aims to support with guidance on how to mitigate cyberthreats on installed base at customer sites. To support the organization in working in accordance with the standard and maintaining the cybersecurity of our products, a role of Manager ICS Cybersecurity has been created. In this role you will assist with the needed cybersecurity knowledge for the projects to use the standard and maintain and lead the ICS-CERT.
This position is a permanent position and in Singapore.
What you will do
As Manager Industrial Cyber Security, you will:
- Responsible for leading and managing the ICS-CERT process – implementation, life cycle and documentation.
- Establish, manage, and drive the ICS-CERT in the event of an ICS cybersecurity emergency.
- Manage and lead communication with internal and external organizations on matters of ICS related advisories, vulnerabilities, and remediation.
- Responsible for information gathering on threat landscape from suppliers, government bodies and cybersecurity companies.
- Lead and guide the implementation of IEC62443 standard into change management and project life cycles.
- Lead, guide and educate the network on cybersecurity risk assessment methodologies in accordance with overall system engineering risk assessment framework.
- Advise and manage stakeholders on risks, threats, and vulnerability remediation.
- Lead and manage cybersecurity emergency response activities.
- Lead and guide the establishment of a cybersecurity mindset in Tetra Pak product development and delivery organizations.
- Manage the ICS team of engineers.
We believe you have
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of project management or service management.
- Experience of working in positions dealing with stakeholder management on a higher level. It is required that you have a background in security related work.
- Preferably involving industrial systems.
- As Cyber security Driver you shall have good working knowledge of the IEC 62443 standard with respect to risk assessment, functional design and security requirements and be able to translate those into the relevant technologies for the product area addressed.
- Thrive in situations where you collaborate on a global arena and are able to build and use your big network to influence and involve others.
- You are a clear communicator and a structured person that gets things done in an agile work environment.
- You naturally take initiatives and have the drive to make things happen.
- You have the interest and ability to handle the big picture in deliverables at the same time as being interested in technical details.
- A very good command of English both written and spoken is a must.
We Offer You
A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at **
This job posting expires on 05/06/2023
If you have any questions about your application, please contact [[Ephraim Kwa]]
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
With almost 22,00 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business.
Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 199907159G
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)