Singapore Jobs Manager, Financial Accounting And Revenue Management Position at Health Promotion Board (HPB)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Manager, Financial Accounting and Revenue Management in our business office, Health Promotion Board (HPB).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Health Promotion Board (HPB)
|Manager, Financial Accounting And Revenue Management
|Type of Work
What the role is
Join us at the Forefront of Shaping Healthier Lives
The Health Promotion Board’s vision is to make Singapore a nation of healthier people.
Come be a part of this journey if you’re passionate about creating boundary-pushing work that drives behavioral change.
You will be a part of HPB’s Finance Division, assisting to oversee and drive the Finance functions and to be a trusted partner with the divisions in HPB to deliver valued financial advice and support to ensure that the Board’s resources are optimally allocated and utilised efficiently and cost effectively for HPB to carry out its functions, at the same time ensuring practice of good corporate governance in HPB.
What You Can Expect
As a member of the Finance Division you will have to be comfortable to put on many hats. You will support different functions as follows:
- Assisting with month-end closing activities such as preparation of monthly revenue recognition journals.
- Managing General Ledger in HPB to ensure transactions are properly recorded to align to reporting needs.
- Preparing schedules for month end and year end closing
- Submission of ad-hoc cashflow requirement to central agency
- Bank reconciliations to ensure outstanding items are cleared on a timely basis.
- Monitoring and identifying posting for bank receipts and deductions
- Preparing GST submissions to ensure that GST submissions are submitted in compliance with GST Act.
- Preparing Department of Statistics return to ensure that submissions are submitted in compliance with Statistics Act.
- Managing Accounts Receivable in HPB to ensure efficient, accurate and proper billing and collection.
Other duties as and when assigned.
Be Part of the Team
An ideal candidate will be a dynamic and self-motivated individual with at least 3 years of relevant experience. The candidate should also:
- Qualifications in accountancy with relevant experience
- Be familiar with Microsoft office software, including MS Excel & Powerpoint
- Be meticulous with eye for details and strong analytical skill
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good team player
- has the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timelines.
What you will be working on
What we are looking for
|3 Second Hospital Ave, Health Promotion Board, Singapore 168937
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 2001, the Health Promotion Board (HPB) is a government organisation committed to promoting healthy living in Singapore. HPB is a credible and authoritative source of evidence-based health information that seeks to empower the Singapore public with knowledge and skills to take ownership of their health and live a healthy lifestyle. We, in turn, are guided by evidence-based health knowledge to formulate and implement health policies and programmes that will improve the nation’s health.
We empower the Singapore public to embrace life fully through our wide range of health promotion and disease prevention programmes. These include health and dental services for school children, workplace health programmes and physical activity programmes, to name a few. We also work with the community and initiate new programmes over time to address their health concerns. We believe that we can achieve a healthy nation, not alone, but through building meaningful partnerships with individuals, private and community sectors, and schools and healthcare providers to create.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: T08GB0014L
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days