Central Region Jobs Manager – Hedge Fund Accounting Position at Apex Fund Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Manager - Hedge Fund Accounting in our business office, Apex Fund Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Apex Fund Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
|Manager - Hedge Fund Accounting
|Type of Work
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
The Manager is responsible for the day to day administration of the fund allocated and will strive to be a one point contact to the investment manager of the funds and the investors of the funds.
- Management of the NAV preparation and review process for our fund administration clients which consists of hedge funds, fund of funds and private debt funds
- Set up and maintenance of fund / investor data on transfer agency system
- Processing investor transactions (subscriptions, redemptions, transfers) in line with fund governing documents, statutory regulations and Apex policies
- Dealing with investor queries and liaising with fund managers for investor dealings
- Reviewing and processing fund payments to investors, fund manager and third parties
- Managing client deliverables including NAV preparation and investor reporting as principal point of contact for fund administration clients.
- Review and calculation of management fees, performance fees, interest and accruals
- Liaising with clients, brokers and custodians to address client queries and concerns
- Adoption, integration and set up of new funds in accordance with prescribed procedures
- Adhering with internal policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with auditing standard SSAE 18 type II
- Managing client audit deliverables including preparation of financial statements, responding to audit queries, completing audit confirmations and other audit requests
- Performing due diligence checks on new investors in line with Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing company policies
- Ensuring compliance with local, jurisdictional and bank-wide AML and KYC standards
- Working on ad hoc internal projects as required
- Providing coverage for team members’ deliverables as required
- Review and understanding fund governing documents for clients to ensure adherence
- Performing FATCA related checks and procedures
- Assisting in the development of new and existing global client relationships, optimizing service offerings, productivity and profitability
- University degree in accounting, finance, or professional accounting designation, or related discipline
- At least 3 years of accounting or fund administration experience with alternatives funds particularly in private debts
- A good understanding with credits products and procedures and able to co-ordinate, pro-active and keen to learn
- A high level of familiarity with global anti-money laundering and KYC standards
- A good understanding of fund structures and the fund administration business
- Strong time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and a focus on producing accurate work
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with an aptitude for client service
- An ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and willingness to cope with increased workloads at month-end and quarter-end
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills and are a proven team player
- An ability to adapt to changing priorities and varied decision-making scenarios
- A high level of familiarity with fund administration systems and the transfer agency process, preferably experience with HWM Mantra, Advent Geneva
- Good interpersonal skills to develop working relationships with colleagues, clients and investors
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word
What you will get in return:
- A high level of visibility within a large organization on an upwards trajectory
- The ability to define marketing processes to drive innovation and have a tangible impact on the business
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global marketing team.
- The opportunity to innovate, bring discipline to brand activity and really make a difference.
Additional information: We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organization, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application and we look forward to hearing from you.
Personal data provided by job applicant(s) will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated strictly confidential. Such personal data can be accessed by different Apex stakeholders within and out of Singapore for the consideration of the job application hereunder. Application made by the job applicant(s) constitutes the irrevocable consent of the job applicant for her/his personal data to be used by Apex stakeholders within or outside Singapore for the purpose of this recruitment.
|Suntec Tower 2, 9 Temasek Blvd, Apex Group (Singapore), Singapore 038989
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Apex Fund Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is one of the world’s largest independent administrators. Apex provides fund administration services for Alternative funds such as hedge funds, private equity funds, Venture Capital, Retail estate funds etc., which include reviewing fund constitutional documents from an operational perspective, providing accounting services for the funds, as well as calculation of net asset value and investor services for the funds. All books and records are maintained on a robust integrated platform. Apex Fund Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., commenced operations in early 2008, is one of the 35 worldwide offices under Apex Group of Companies.
Please feel free to visit our website: http://ww.apexfundservices.com.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 200712853G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)