East Jobs Manager – People & Culture Position at NEXUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company NEXUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in East and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of manager - people & culture and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||NEXUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD|
|Position||Manager - People & Culture|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
JOB TITLE: People & Culture (P&C) Manager
Links to: Head of Operations
WHO ARE WE?
Nexus is an empowering, learning-focused community. We strive to create an honest, open and innovative community with our learners, parents and peers. We believe that we have something unique and special here, we are proud to be different in the way we work; and how we teach and learn.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
At Nexus, we do things differently. Each member of staff is valued and recognised as a unique individual collaborating as part of a supportive community, to elevate one another with innovative ideas. Our strategies emerge from the collective positive mindsets of our colleagues. You will experience high levels of ownership and empowerment in your role.
The People & Culture Manager has responsibility to plan, organise and control the internal administration and participate in formulating the HR policies of the school (i.e. compensation and benefits, recruitment and selection, training and development, payroll administration, promotion and performance management etc). You will lead and direct the routine functions of the People & Culture (HR) function including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To plan, develop and implement structure and procedures to improve HR matters and efficiency of the function
- Ensure timely and accurate production of all budgetary requirements relating to HR matters
- Produce forecasts and management reports, as directed, to facilitate strategic planning
- Perform comprehensive analysis of quotes and tenders for significant expenditure items relating to HR (e.g. company medical insurance premiums), to proactively drive cost savings and company efficiencies
- Promote the functions of the HR team to the wider school community and group, as appropriate, to ensure high expectations are maintained and met
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to leadership team
- Building & maintaining Employee Relations- Build effective relations with Employees and Management and manage the ongoing change within the organisation.
- Provide guidance to the leadership team on managing people issues effectively
- Act as an ambassador for the school and maintain an efficient and productive close working relationship with Taylor’s Schools and Group People & Culture (HR) team
- Involvement in whole school events and activities as required.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the management, stakeholders and line manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A relevant degree/Master in Business Management, Finance Management, Human Resource Management or International Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years in a managerial level or similar work experience
- Experience in an International School environment or educational institution preferred
- Good knowledge of HR-related laws and regulations as well as best HR practices in the market
- Possess good IT skills and knowledge (E.g. Google doc, slides, sheet, Microsoft MS office applications – v-lookup, mail merge, powerpoint and etc)
- Knowledge of HRIS system – Engage, G-Suite, SAP and payroll software are a must
- Analyses data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to payroll, recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations
Nexus International School (Singapore) is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our children and families. Nexus endorses the Convention on the Rights of the Child, which Singapore ratified on 11 December 2008, and establishes a clear policy and guidelines to protect our learners from maltreatment by any person or persons who come in contact with them in any environment.
Nexus International School (Singapore) is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and value the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our school.
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities, the role may be revised from time to time.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via this link: https://careers.taylors.edu.my/job/Manager-People-&-Culture/15712944/
|Address||1 Aljunied Walk, Nexus International School (Singapore), Singapore 387293|
- Attractive Benefits
- Great Culture & Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nexus International School (Singapore) was founded in 2011 and is part of the Taylor’s Education Group. Since opening the school has thrived in the popular residential area of Holland Village. Nexus move into its new state of the art Aljunied campus in January 2020. Flexible and innovative learning spaces support learner agency and enhance the learning experience.
Nexus is an Apple Distinguished School and is proudly focused on encouraging both the teaching and learning to be innovative, interactive and inspiring.
NISS is an authorised International Baccalaureate (IB) World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP) and Diploma Programme (DP).It is a member of the Council of International Schools (CIS), and an approved Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) Centre.NISS is EduTrust certified and has been awardedCIS/WASC accreditation.
NISS is a member of Taylor's Education Group and the second Nexus International School (NIS) campus in the region.The first NIS is located in Putrajaya, Malaysia.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 201009668C
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Formal / Smart Casual, 8.00am to 5.00pm