Central Region Jobs Manager, Policy Servicing (group Insurance) Position at Cornerstone Global Partners
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Cornerstone Global Partners are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as manager, policy servicing (group insurance) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 4.500 to a maximum of SGD 5.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Cornerstone Global Partners
|Manager, Policy Servicing (group Insurance)
|Type of Work
Our client is a renowned financial institution seeking good analytical skills, time management and detailed-oriented individual to join their exciting team.
You will report to Business Processing Team Lead (Group Insurance Operations), and the key role is to carry out the daily tasks of the business processing function, perform supervisory function and to innovate the business unit’s progression.
- Issuance of policy contracts, endorsements, policy adjustment and member movement
- Responsible for premiums computation and experience refund
- Ensure tax invoices/endorsement schedules/medical cards are issued timely
- Ensure the accuracy of records entries & proper documentation
- Perform supervisory function and guidance to junior staff for service excellence
- Participate UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and in projects which improve operations efficiency and effectively review the current processes and initiate improvement
- Degree from recognized institution
- At least 5 year relevant experience specializing in insurance administration/business processing
- Applicant along with experience in processing group insurance policies will be an advantage
- Mathematically inclined and with good communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel as this role requires significant data sorting and manipulation
|6 Raffles Blvd, #03-308 Cornerstone Global Partners (CGP) Singapore - Executive Recruitment Firm, Marina Square, Singapore 039594
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Launched in 2012, CGP Group is one of the largest recruitment solutions and HR Technology platforms worldwide, delivering traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, contract staffing, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through our industry-specialized recruiting team.
We operate in 17 offices globally, including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Middle East and the United States. CGP Group has won multiple industry and government awards including Best Recruitment Firm and Best Innovation in Recruitment as a result of the development of our proprietary AI enabled O2O recruitment platform.
EA Licence number: 19C9859
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201622755N
- EA No.: 19C9859
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days